Are you looking for an exciting opportunity in the digital marketing space, at a software company that has deep technology differentiation and is aligned to key macro level trends in the industry?
Invoca is the trusted market leader in enabling brands to connect with consumers using the power of voice. With the Invoca Voice Marketing Cloud, brands are bringing the same level of sophistication to their voice-based consumer interactions as they have in the digital world. We partner with industry leaders like Facebook, Google, Adobe, IBM and Salesforce to help marketers maximize the efficiency of their digital marketing spend, and deliver a great consumer experience across both the digital and voice worlds. And as voice, artificial intelligence and mobile become more important with each passing day, Invoca is poised for continued long term growth and innovation.
Our world-class team and culture is at the heart of Invocas success. Our team brings deep SaaS experience from industry leaders Microsoft, Salesforce, Responsys / Oracle, Citrix, and ON24, and our top tier investors include Accel, Morgan Stanley, Salesforce, Upfront Ventures, and Rincon Venture Partners. With a unique culture that blends the best of Santa Barbara and the Bay Area, we are here to educate, empower, and support our customers to help them achieve their full potential. We have a culture of transparency and teamwork, but with a bias for action and accountability that drives our path to success. We strive to be a company that our peers admire and our competitors envy, and like all great teams, we push each other to new heights, celebrate our victories, and we pick each other up when we lose.
We do it all with honesty and integrity, and were looking for the best and brightest minds in software to drive the future of marketing with us.
We seek a Regional Sales Director with a proven track record of sales success to be responsible for an individual annual revenue quota. This experienced sales expert will bring a robust contact list, be ready to go to market immediately and evangelize our product to enterprise marketers. All members of the team have passion for identifying, developing, and signing new business from both new logos and existing accounts.
* This role can be remote anywhere in the US with easy air travel to major cities.
- Prospect, identify, develop, negotiate and, ultimately, close new enterprise accounts by uncovering opportunities from both new logos and existing active customers
- Develop and manage pipeline to meet or exceed target
- Closely manage the sales process from qualifying to closing
- Maintain laser focus on target and named account acquisition
- Thoroughly understand enterprise customer needs and effectively communicate Invoca value proposition
- Create and execute sales strategies, presentations and software demonstrations for enterprise level customers
- Ensure that salesforce.com is at all times updated with the most recent accurate forecasts, latest activities and next steps
- Understand the business landscape and be able to articulate differentiators
- Provide feedback to the marketing, SDR and product teams
- Present effectively to external customers across all levels from marketing staff to C-suite executives
- Thrive working in a fast pace, hectic and intense sales environment
- Effectively organize various teams to work together to manage complex sales cycles
We are seeking a self-motivated responsible overachiever to develop and close opportunities by leveraging relationships, face-to-face, phone, or by any creative approach. Youre ready to hop on a plane at a moments notice to go close that big deal! Specific qualifications include:
- 7+ years of on-quota, B2B technologies sales experience; Salesforce, SaaS and marketing automation sales experience a plus
- Confident, experienced user of modern SaaS sales tech stack including salesforce, Linkedin, various remote collaboration tools, slack, etc.
- Experience selling marketing analytics SaaS to large, complex organizations
- Skilled at negotiating business terms with senior management and C-suite executives
- Deep understanding of marketing and customer acquisition processes
- Experience selling into Travel, Insurance, Telecom, Financial Services, Auto and Home Services verticals a plus
- Stellar written and verbal communication skills
- Bachelors degree, marketing or business preferred
- Experience working in a start-up environment
- Must have high integrity
- Extensive Travel is required (Road Warrior)
- Competitive salary
- Stock options in a fast-growing company
- Excellent medical benefits and paid time off
- 401K plan with company matching
To all recruitment agencies not contractually engaged with Invoca: Invoca does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, Invoca employees or any other company location. Invoca is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.
To apply for this job please visit the following URL: http://itjobpro.com/133915 →