Are you interested in helping solve today’s most critical housing challenges? In simplest terms, Fannie Mae serves the people who house America. We work at the heart of housing by providing reliable, affordable mortgage financing in all markets at all times, buying loans that banks and other lenders originate, so they can fund new loans. This gives more people the opportunity to buy, refinance, or rent homes and apartments. Creating these opportunities is what drives the people who work at Fannie Mae.
For more information about Fannie Mae, visit http://www.fanniemae.com/progress
Shape and execute reporting strategy for data collected from applications and related processes within the department. Core responsibilities will encompass the full life cycle of reporting development: process analysis, reporting business requirements definition, quality testing development, data extraction and analysis, report design, conducting iterative stakeholder reviews, report development/enhancement, and presentation of data to all levels of the organization.
KEY JOB FUNCTIONS
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent required
- 6+ years of related experience
SPECIALIZED KNOWLEDGE & SKILLS
- Ability to perform in every phase of a reporting cycle (requirements gathering, design, development [mock-ups, drafts, iterations], final delivery). Experience with executive reporting.
- Strong analytical skills, ability to understand multiple concepts and data sets. Must be able to turn data into insightful/meaningful output, consumable by senior and executive leadership; Ability to aggregate various points of information to concisely convey most salient points.
- Ability to work under tight deadlines and perform in a high-pressure environment, with excellent organizational, time management and project management skills. Solid problem-solving skills
- Proactive self-starter, ability to absorb information quickly, multi-task and independently execute work from start to finish.
- Exceptional listening skills and strong communication skills, both verbal and written.
- Ability to effectively build relationships.
- Advanced in Excel. Adept at using PowerPoint to convey concepts and ideas.
- SharePoint experience a plus.
- Risk Management reporting experience desirable.
As a condition of employment with Fannie Mae, any successful job applicant will be required to pass a pre-employment drug screen and to successfully complete a background investigation.
Fannie Mae is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
To apply for this job please visit the following URL: http://itjobpro.com/144362 →