Weston Solutions, Inc.
Job ID 10387
Type Regular Full-Time
Company Fred Hutchinson Cancer Research Center
Category Project Management
More information about this job
Cures Start Here. At Fred Hutchinson Cancer Research Center, home to three Nobel laureates, interdisciplinary teams of world-renowned scientists seek new and innovative ways to prevent, diagnose and treat cancer, HIV/AIDS and other life-threatening diseases. The Center’s five scientific divisions collaborate to form a unique environment for conducting basic and applied science. Vaccine and Infectious Diseases Division (VIDD), works to eliminate or minimize the impact of globally significant infectious diseases. Within VIDD is the Statistical Center for HIV/AIDS Research & Prevention (SCHARP) which provides statistical support and data management to researchers worldwide in the fight against HIV/AIDS with active studies in the U.S., Africa, Latin America, Asia and Europe. Join us and make a difference! Careers Start Here.
Statistical Center for HIV/AIDS Research and Prevention (SCHARP) at Fred Hutch is seeking a Research Project Manager to plan, coordinate, and monitor activities among staff in the SCHARP lab data and data analytics teams in support of research projects under the guidance of SCHARP Program and Portfolio Management team.
* Manage research projects as assigned.
* Assist Program and Portfolio Management with intake and statement of work development.
* Define project requirements, scope of work, and schedule including milestones.
* Work closely with functional managers to plan resources and/or adjust project timelines in negotiation with stakeholders.
* Plan and coordinate activities between third party labs, the SCHARP Lab Data Management, and the SCHARP Data Analytics teams.
* Monitor project execution and progress against milestones and deliverables.
* Maintain and provide project status information for stakeholders to include issues and risks.
* Organize and facilitate regular status meetings with project team, preparing and distributing minutes, agendas, and other materials as needed.
* Other responsibilities as assigned and determined.
* 4 Year Degree and two years of related experience
* Experience with clinical trials, lab data, and assays
* Excellent verbal and written communication skills, strong attention to detail
* Advanced user of Microsoft Office Suite of tools
* Must work well independently and be self-motivated
* Strong organizational and planning skills
* Experience using project management software (SmartSheet, MS project, etc)
* Experience managing or coordinating lab data research projects
Our Commitment to Diversity
We are committed to cultivating a workplace in which diverse perspectives and experiences are welcomed and respected. We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity and VEVRAA Employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, creed, ancestry, national origin, sex, age, disability, marital or veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, political ideology, or membership in any other legally protected class. We are an Affirmative Action employer. We encourage individuals with diverse backgrounds to apply and desire priority referrals of protected veterans. If due to a disability you need assistance/and or a reasonable accommodation during the application or recruiting process, please send a request to our Employee Services Center at ********************* or by calling ************.
To apply for this job please visit the following URL: http://itjobpro.com/73074 →