Apria Healthcare is one of nation’s leading providers of home healthcare products and services including respiratory therapy, sleep apnea therapy, non-invasive ventilation therapy, enteral nutrition therapy, negative pressure wound therapy and home medical equipment. Headquartered in Lake Forest, California, Apria owns and operates branch locations across the nation and serves more than 1.8 million patients each year. With over $1 Billion in annual revenues, Apria is one of the largest home healthcare companies in the United States. Apria was the first company of its type to obtain voluntary accreditation from The Joint Commission and has been continuously accredited for more than 25 years. For more information, visit www.apria.com.
The Revenue Support Trainer is responsible to deliver training programs that support employee development and the successful transition of new employees into Apria’s work environment. Assists with training program development, updates existing training materials and programs, and coordinates training events.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
* Creates and designs training content and/or curriculum including but not limited to: job aids, activities, case scenarios, PowerPoint, Leader Guides, process flows and tests.
* Creates customer, referral, and payor scenarios in our system training environments (BPM, ACIS).
* Compiles training content from numerous curricula to create new programs for up-training and cross training Agents.
* Collaborates with the Revenue Cycle training department to recommend appropriate training
* Reports Revenue Cycle training data and findings to training management
* Participates in training testing and program development activities
* Supports and follows a standard training program management process
* Partners with operational supervisors and managers for effective on-boarding, integration and transition from training to floor
* Provides consultative support to supervisors in action planning for new hire agent success
* Manages all new hire classroom training and administrative responsibilities and contributes to management decisions on terming employment for new hires as needed
* Responsible for meeting his/her course and revenue cycle training performance goals
* Creates and delivers online courses as needed
* Performs other duties as required.
Minimum Required Qualifications
Education and/or Experience
* Four-year college degree or equivalent experience
SKILLS, KNOWLEDGE AND ABILITIES
* Possesses strong oral and written communication skills
* Strong presentation skills
* Works independently with little direct supervision and works as part of a team
* Displays effective multi-tasking, project, and time management skills
* Ability to travel and manage travel, including internationally, up to 50%
* Proficient in Microsoft Office (predominantly Word and PowerPoint)
* Proven technical, functional and process expertise in Apria critical business systems (ACIS, Content Manager, BPM, ApriaLink, etc.)
* English (reading, writing, verbal)
Education and/or Experience
* At least one year related work experience with Apria revenue management systems and processes.
PHYSICAL DEMANDSWhile performing the duties of this job, the employee uses his/her hands to finger, handle or feel objects, tools or controls; reach with hands and arms; stoop, kneel, or crouch; talk or hear. The employee uses computer and telephone equipment. Specific vision requirements of this job include close vision and distance vision. Must be able to travel by plane and automobile (if applicable).
WORK ENVIRONMENTWhile performing the duties of this job, the employee rarely is exposed to fumes or airborne particles, toxic or caustic chemicals. The noise level in the work environment is usually low to moderate.
The physical demands and work environment characteristics described above are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
As an EOE/AA employer, Apria Healthcare is committed to providing all applicants and employees with equal access to employment opportunities, regardless of sex, race, age, color, national origin, disability, pregnancy, religion, genetic information, sexual orientation, transgender status, gender identity, marital status, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local law. Apria Healthcare shall abide by the requirements of 41 CFR 60-300.5(a) and 60-741.5(a). These regulations prohibit discrimination against qualified individuals on the basis of protected veteran status or disability, and require affirmative action by covered prime contractors and subcontractors to employ and advance in employment qualified protected veterans and individuals with disabilities. AA/EOE, M/F/Disability and Vet
To apply for this job please visit the following URL: http://itjobpro.com/101533 →