FullStack Labs is a fast growing software consultancy with offices in Sacramento, CA and Washington, D.C. We build web, desktop, and mobile applications for businesses, from small startups to large enterprises, and were looking for talented developers to help us grow.
You will work independently or on small teams to help our clients build technology to advance their businesses and achieve their goals. Youre passionate about software development and are deeply committed to building well-designed, high quality applications that users love and rely on.
What Youll Be Doing
* Work with fellow FullStackers to build web, desktop, and mobile applications.
* Collaborate with FullStacks clients to build new apps, and improve existing systems.
* Use cutting-edge technologies to build modern apps that users love.
What Were Looking For
* Experienced Ruby on Rails developers with 1 – 5 years of professional experience.
* Meaningful experience working on large, complex systems
* A positive mindset and can-do attitude
* Forensic attention to detail
* Excellent written and verbal communication skills
* Youre passionate about software development…its not just your career, its your hobby. Youre constantly striving to learn new things and improve. You follow industry news, regularly tinker with new technologies, and read books and blogs to keep your skills current.
* You work well within a team environment and enjoy working in the office with your colleagues.
Why FullStack Labs
* FullStack is owned and managed by developers for developers. Our mission is to build a developer centric company where the best and brightest developers love to work.
* Were a medium size team thats growing fast, so everyone that joins has a direct impact on the direction and success of the company.
* Todays hires will be tomorrows leaders.
* We strive for an open, flat, collaborative, work-hard play-hard environment.
* Rapidly improve your skills by working with talented developers on a variety of projects using different technologies.
* We offer competitive compensation with overtime pay, 401k with a 4% match, PTO, medical, dental, and vision insurance.
* Flexible schedules with the ability to work from home one day per week.
To apply for this job please visit the following URL: http://itjobpro.com/55683 →