Client Reference Code: 210703
Sales Engineer III (SE III) will be responsible for supporting Customer Accounts that are focused on selling fiber services to include Metro Ethernet (MAN/WAN), Wave, Internet, Video, SIP and PRI services to Spectrum Enterprise customers throughout the United States. SE III will provide consultative pre-sales technical support, working with Spectrum Enterprise account teams to develop proposals and recommend Spectrum solutions to meet customer business requirements. SE III will support Enterprise Level Accounts. Account assignments are coordinated with SE III management and designated account team.
MAJOR DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Assess clients’ business and technical needs
- Responsibilities include Technical and Product Presentations, Network Design, Consulting, and Formal Proposal Writing
- This position will focus on Spectrum Enterprise Metro Ethernet, Internet, Wave, VOIP, PRI, Video standard and non-standard solutions and will also work with various Spectrum Enterprise Network Engineering, Operations and Product teams to develop unique service offerings
- Develop technical responses and strategy for RFI’s and RFP’s as a member of the account team.
- SME for Spectrum Enterprise Data services and sell solutions, proof of concept designs to internal Spectrum Enterprise engineering and support organizations
- Keep abreast of new industry trends
- Ensure compliance with all Policies and Procedures
- Travel- 30%
Skills/Abilities and Knowledge
- Seven (7) years of work experience in the following areas: Sales Engineering, Network Engineering, Data Value Added Reseller, Telecom Manufacturer, Carrier Network Design, or Customer Premise Network Design
- Five (5) years sales experience and/or experience supporting sales efforts to large customers
- Experience designing and implementing large (100+ sites) WAN solutions utilizing different technologies such as Frame Relay, ATM, Ethernet, and MPLS
- Advanced experience with routing, switching, security, and CoS/QoS technologies
- Advanced experience with Time Division Multiplexing (TDM), Course Wave Division Multiplexing (CWDM), Dense Wave Division Multiplexing (DWDM)
- Advanced experience with voice services including POTS, T1, ISDN PRI, VOIP, and SIP Trunks
- Experience in strategic account positioning with Executive level management (CIO,CTO,CFO, etc)
- Participant and contributor in RFI/RFP/RFQ process
- Bachelor’s degree (B.A. or B.S.) from four-year College or University; or equivalent training, education and experience.
- Office environment
Job Code : TWCSEN220 Sales Engineer III Exempt
To apply for this job please visit the following URL: http://itjobpro.com/100152 →