Client Reference Code: 200128
Charter Communications is America’s fastest growing TV, internet and voice company. We’re committed to integrating the highest quality service with superior entertainment and communications products. Charter is at the intersection of technology and entertainment, facilitating essential communications that connect 24 million residential and business customers in 41 states. Our commitment to serving customers and exceeding their expectations is the bedrock of Charter’s business strategy and it’s the philosophy that guides our 90,000 employees.
The Commercial Services / Enterprise Portals team is responsible for the implementation and upgrading of applications supporting Commercial Services.
The SalesForce Developer will assist Charter Commercial Services / Enterprise Portals team by collaborating w/ various teams (i.e. Commercial operations, Development, Change Management, and Commercial Sales/Marketing teams) to design, deploy, and implement SalesForce functionality for internal Cases as well as longer form development efforts. Well-rounded candidates will have the flexibility to perform roles that range from application administrator tasks to working cases to coding work.
Essential Job Functions:
Primary responsibilities include designing, deploying, and implementing SalesForce functionality (Visual Force Pages, Components and Apex coding to resolve internal Cases as well as longer form development efforts to improve the overall SalesForce user experience for the Commercial Services teams throughout the nation. Duties also include providing application support around custom objects, work flow rules, triggers, AppExchange packages, etc. Ability to understand complex system integration requirements, and work with this multiple teams will be essential.
This role may also include working with various user groups to fine tune requirements and needs to provide better customer service.
Required Experience & Skills
– Experience with Salesforce.com at a telecommunications or other technology provider is beneficial
– Experience with SOA based technologies
– Prefer past/current experience working MuleSoft
– Extensive hands-on experience designing, developing, and deploying custom tables/objects
– Comprehensive understanding of how to design and implement work flow rules and triggers.
– Experience developing Visualforce Pages, Components and APEX code
– Experience following standard change management and deployment procedures
– Excellent writing/documentation skills
– Ability to learn quickly, and multi-task
– Strong ability to communicate with both technical and non-technical people
– Prefer 3-5 years experience working with Salesforce.com working in an advanced administrator role and/or development capacity
– Prior experience working for a telecommunications or other technology infrastructure provider that offered complex voice/data products
– Prior experience working as a business analyst translating end user requirements into a systematic view in software applications
Education and Experience:
Bachelor’s degree (B. A.) from four-year College or university; or equivalent training, education and experience.
Charter is an equal opportunity employer that complies with the laws and regulations set forth in the following EEO Is the Law poster:http://www.dol.gov/ofccp/regs/compliance/posters/pdf/eeopost.pdf
Charter is committed to diversity, and values the ways in which we are different.
Job Code : TWCBSY320 Systems Analyst-Ops Exempt
To apply for this job please visit the following URL: http://itjobpro.com/22219 →