PwC is a network of firms committed to delivering quality in assurance, tax and advisory services.
We help resolve complex issues for our clients and identify opportunities. Learn more about us at www.pwc.com/us.
At PwC, we develop leaders at all levels. The distinctive leadership framework we call the PwC Professional (http://pwc.to/pwcpro) provides our people with a road map to grow their skills and build their careers. Our approach to ongoing development shapes employees into leaders, no matter the role or job title.
Are you ready to build a career in a rapidly changing world? Developing as a PwC Professional means that you will be ready
– to create and capture opportunities to advance your career and fulfill your potential. To learn more, visit us at www.pwc.com/careers.
It takes talented people to support the US firm of the largest professional services organization in the world. Not all of us work directly with external clients. Some of our best people choose to apply their talents inside PwC.
As part of Internal Firm Services, you’re serving an organization on par with many of our external clients. Our Internal Firm Services team consists of first-rate marketers, human resource professionals, computer technologists, knowledge managers, accountants, financial planners, administrators and leaders. Internal Firm Services staff are the people who make it work for the people who make it work for our clients.
Network Information Security organization is tasked with designing, implementing and maintaining information security capabilities and services for the PwC Network of member firms. The organization consists of highly skilled information security professionals across the globe that are focused on developing a leading security program across the Network of firms, to foster clientsâ€™ trust in our ability to secure their most sensitive data, to better position PwC to address clientsâ€™ evolving needs and to harmonize the internal firm security strategy with client services go-to-market strategy. The group is leading PwC’s Network Security Transformation Programme, which is a multi-year programme to enhance existing capabilities and build new capabilities to combat the ever more complex cyber threats.
Office of the Network CISO supports the executive team in translating the strategic vision of becoming a best in class security program into actionable projects and work streams as well as facilitates people engagement to attract and retain top information security talent. The team performs various strategic project activities, execution of people engagement activities and execution of change management processes within the Network Information Security organization.
Minimum Year(s) of Experience: 2
Minimum Degree Required: High School Diploma or GED
Degree Preferred: Bachelor’s degree
Demonstrates thorough knowledge and/or a proven record of success in the following areas:
– Understanding principles of information security management, or related technical or functional domain that is applied to solve business problems and deliver necessary results;
– Understanding high-level information security program strategy, priorities, and structure;
– Incorporating existing Firm knowledge, subject matter, or technical domain specialization into work activities;
– Utilizing strategic initiatives and implications in messaging in a global organization;
– Resolving challenging problems in collaboration with others and taking initiative when appropriate to make independent choices on matters of significance; and,
– Influencing others within their own functional area or team.
Demonstrates a thorough level of abilities with, and/or a proven record of success as both an individual contributor and team member, identifying and addressing client needs in the following areas:
– Conducting analysis of member firm needs in order to make appropriate decisions for the implementation of NIS global security strategy;
– Engaging with member firm and line of service stakeholders to assess security threats/vulnerabilities and manage business risk;
– Aiding the team in assuring member firm compliance with PwCâ€™s Information Security Policy (ISP) and legal/regulatory frameworks;
– Engaging with Global IT and Applications to review security controls against ISP;
– Managing multi-function relationships with stakeholders across functional and technical skill sets throughout major transformation;
– Balancing business stakeholders and a central service organization;
– Navigating a multifaceted, matrix organization;
– Conducting analysis of Line of Service needs in order to make appropriate decisions for the implementation of NIS global security strategy; and,
– Assessing service availability, adoption rates, and maturity to manage risk to business programs and processes.
To apply for this job please visit the following URL: http://itjobpro.com/155463 →