020000 NPI Center
San Jose LILEE HQ
- Studying data sources (defining, analyzing, and validating data objects; identifying the relationship among data objects).
- Planning data integration process by developing common definitions of sourced data.
- Designing common keys in physical data structure, establishing data integration specifications, examining data applications, and determining best-fit data interchange methods.
- Assessing middleware tools for data integration, transformation, and routing.
- Delivering data integration by implementing shared databases, developing system modification specifications, mapping data, and establishing interfaces.
- Developing and modifying functions, programs, routines, and stored procedures to export, transform, and load data.
- Ensuring to meet performance parameters, resolving and escalating integration issues, recommending adjustments as objectives change, and documenting operational procedures and data connections.
- Validating data integration by developing and executing test plans and scenarios including data design, tool design, data extract/transform, networks, and hardware.
- Improving data integration by designing and evaluating new data interchange formats; improving physical design and rewriting data policy, standards, and procedures.
- Maintaining team accomplishments by communicating essential information, coordinating actions, obtaining expert input, reviewing open issues and action items, contributing information to team meetings and reports, and transferring knowledge of data integration process, techniques, and issues to application and support teams.
Your Background and Skills:
- Bachelor/Master degree (in Computer Science or related field) or equivalent, and 4 or more years of related experience
- Experience with distributed stream processing applications development by using Kafka Streams
- Experience with SQL
- Experience with NoSQL databases, such as Cassandra, MongoDB, or HBase
- Good scripting (python or bash) and programming skills (Java or C/C++)
- Data oriented personality, self-motivated, self-directed, and politically astute
- Experience with other data related projects, such as Druid, Elastic Stack, Superset is a plus
- Experience with data visualization tools, such as D3.js, GGplot, and etc is a plus
Your Personal Attributes and Values:
- Values-based leadership style; highly motivated team player
- Integrity and ethics in every step of the business lifecycle
- Demonstrated success building relationships in a demanding and rapidly changing environment
- Entrepreneurial spirit with the ability to be self-generative, responsible, and enjoy working in a highly team-oriented environment
- Strong writing, public speaking, communication and organizational skills
Founded in 2009, LILEE Systems shipped our first products in 4Q 2011 into the railroad market, seizing the opportunity that emerged with the Congress-mandated deployment of Positive Train Control (PTC). This required wired and wireless networking solutions that were previously nonexistent in the railroad industry. We have now expanded that innovation to provide solutions across the in Motion landscape.
The LILEE team is smart and innovative. We defined, created and are leading our market with industry-changing technology. Our team includes backgrounds from Cisco, Juniper, Extreme Networks, AMD, Apple Inc., Aruba Networks, Motorola, Citrix, Fujitsu Network Communications and Siebel Systems. We offer great benefits, competitive compensation, and catered lunches. But what really sets us apart is the opportunity to work on a team that is growing rapidly -> we wear many hats, constantly teach and learn, and are rewarded for our efforts with happy customers and even faster growth. We offer excellent compensation packages, full company benefits, and fast career mobility.
LILEE is the only company to provide both Positive Train Control and "Connectivity in Motion" solutions and services. With more than 200,000 devices and $60B in assets managed each day, we are the future of connected transportation .
LILEE is leading the Connectivity in Motion (CiM) market with successful products,
referenceable customers and a visionary value proposition.
We apply big data and connectivity solutions to IoT technologies to not only seamlessly connect,
but to stay connected while in Motion.
To apply for this job please visit the following URL: http://itjobpro.com/115578 →