Prestigious Organization is seeking an ABAP Developer in their Northbrook office.
– Responsible for analysis, design, coding, testing, and implementation of new and enhanced functionality within the SAP ECC and BW environments.
– Work with the business process teams and the user community in resolving business process issues and implementing process improvements.
* Minimum 2 years of related SAP experience including the completion of at least one SAP implementation.
* Experience with: Dialog Processing, User Exits, ABAP report development, ALV, ABAP objects, SAPScript/Smartforms, Enhancements & BAPIs, Data transfer using BDC’s, ABAP Workbench and Data Dictionary
* BW Experience with: Data modelling using BW 7.4 or higher; Development of various BW Objects: Datasource, DSO, InfoCube, MultiProvider, InfoSet, APD and Process Chain; Designing, creating, testing and implementing reporting solutions: BEx Query Designer and BEx Analyzer
* SAP Business Objects Experience: Webi and Design Studio 4.1 or higher
* SAP Modules (Experience with one of the following): SD, MM, PP, FI/CO
* Strong problem solving and analytical skills.
* Must understand the software development life cycle and be able to perform systems analysis and design activities in accordance with development methodology.
* Must be able to work individually or with a multi-disciplinary team.
Ability to work directly with and communicate effectively with the business community
EDUCATION LEVEL: Bachelor’s Degree (16 years)
To apply for this job please visit itjobpro.com.