Job TitleSAP Functional Business Analyst – ID:30526
Job SkillsSAP – SD
FOR IMMEDIATE DETAILS ABOUT THIS POSITION, feel free to contact EITHER of US direct and reference the job#:
SUMIT KUMAR: (714) 576 – 7031
MICHELL CASEY: (949) 860 – 4715
E M A I L: *************************
Position: SAP Functional Analyst
JOB REF#: 30526
Duration: 12+ Months (On-going Contract)
Location: Torrance, CA 90501 (on-site only)
Rate: Open, depends on exp level (W2/INC/1099/C2C)
Other: LOCAL CANDIDATES ONLY (Reside in S. California)
** We WILL accept Incorporated (INC), W2, 1099 or Corp to Corp (C2C) candidates for this position **
A global company is seeking to hire an experience Business Systems Analyst for a long-term, on-going contract. Although this is a contract role, the average consultant has been with this client between 6-9 years. If you are looking for a long-term stable opportunity, that offers medical/dental benefits and paid sick time, than this position is for you. All work will be performed on-site and you MUST be available for a face to face interviews.
Daily Tasks Performed:
– Support for the DDMS for PE Project.
– Support for the Sales Incentives with BI Worldwide Project
– Support for large enhancements as assigned in the SD area
– Gathers, refines and validates complex business requirements, interdependencies, potential risks and issues
– Analyzes business partner’s operations to understand their strengths and weaknesses to determine opportunities to automate processes and functions
– Assists in the business process design or redesign and documentation as needed
– Translates high level business requirements into functional specifications and manages changes to such specifications
– Facilitates communication and gains commitment between business units to align solutions with business strategies
– Develops complex business cases
– Works on multiple projects as a project team member, at times as a project leader
REQUIRED SKILLS/EXPERIENCE: (Resume must reflect this experience)
– 5+ years of as a Business/Systems Analyst with in depth knowledge of business requirement and corporate priorities.
– Must have experience with SAP Sales & Distribution (SD) functional module experience, writing requirements, module configuration, design documents, test plans and test scripts.
– Advanced ability to gather/refine complex business requirements, recommend or make decisions on business requirements
– Advanced ability to develop complex business cases.
– Advanced ability to create impact analysis to make recommendations
– Advanced ability to present complex positions and strategies for business decisions, processes, and plans.
– In depth knowledge of compliance principles
– Must reside locally (S. California)
– Must have a stable work history, working in a similar role for a large environment
– Excellent written and oral communication skills
– Education: Bachelors Degree
CALANCE Consultants are offered the following benefits:
– H1 Transfer with GC processing
– Medical/Dental/Vision benefits (Aetna)
– 401K Retirement vesting program.
– Paid Bi-Weekly/Direct Deposit.
– Flex Spending Plan.
– Voluntary Life, AD & D, STD or LTD plans.
Send To Email / Remind Me
Send Now Send TonightSend TomorrowSend Next Week
To apply for this job please visit the following URL: http://itjobpro.com/79128 →