CenturyLink (NYSE: CTL) is a global communications, hosting, cloud and IT services company enabling millions of customers to transform their businesses and their lives through innovative technology solutions. CenturyLink offers network and data systems management, Big Data analytics and IT consulting, and operates more than 55 data centers in North America, Europe and Asia. The company provides broadband, voice, video, data and managed services over a robust 250,000-route-mile U.S. fiber network and a 300,000-route-mile international transport network.
Sr. SAP Business Development Manager and SAP Sales Executives are required for:
East Coast (New England-based), DC, VA, Texas, Atlanta, Minneapolis, Colorado Region of the United States
We are a leading SAP solutions provider addressing enterprise-wide business and technology needs. We are looking for sales candidates with strong SAP sales background. Someone who has been part of selling SAP services and has some strong relationships in the market. We provide a comprehensive array of critical SAP ERP-related services to optimize and leverage existing and emerging technology, thus maximizing returns on customer investment.
Positions will be based on the East Coast, Texas, Atlanta, and the Southern Region of the United States, with regional travel to client sites, conferences, and to corporate office in Edison, NJ.
Job Description / Responsibilities:
- Perform activities related to Business Development including maintaining and creating relationships with both potential and active SAP Clients. At the same time this job is not about Account Management, we are looking for an individual with hunter mentality, for NET New Sales within the SAP Ecosystem.
- Manages the sales, identification, qualification, capture, and bid of all new business opportunities within SAP.
- Develops and manages successful client relationships. Understands clients’ business goals & proactively identifies opportunities to meet them. Collaborates with management to develop advertising and marketing collateral that supports specific products and marketing objectives.
- Coordinates with sales team and operations for creation of proposals, contracts and statements of work for potential and active clients.
- Prepares presentations for prospective clients and/or active clients.
- Attend trade shows as required and requested.
Key Experience requirements for the ideal candidate:
- Senior Level Sales BDM experience within SAP Technology, knowledge of SAP industry and in depth expertise in technology related sales of specific professional services. Should have “Hunter“ mentality to create net new accounts.
- SAP services AND SOLUTION SALES experience.
- A solid understanding of SAP products and services with a proven success track record in generating sales demand for SAP solutions services and proven track record of selling SAP solutions for at least 5 years.
- Experience working with Top Tier SAP organizations
- Strong relationships with current SAP personnel in respective regions is highly desired, including SAP License AEs and SAP Professional Services Client Partners
- Solid presentation skills and having rolodex of SAP clients
Please respond immediately with your resume and other detail such as SAP professional services sales quota achieved.
Alternate Location: US-California-Los Angeles; US-Colorado-Denver; US-Minnesota-Minneapolis; US-Oregon-Portland; US-Washington-Seattle
Requisition #: 123264
This job may require successful completion of an online assessment. A brief description of the assessments can be viewed on our website at http://find.centurylink.jobs/testguides/
No Discrimination. We are committed to providing equal employment opportunities to all persons regardless of race, color, ancestry, citizenship, national origin, religion, veteran status, disability, genetic characteristic or information, age, gender, sexual orientation, marital status, family status, pregnancy, or other legally protected status (collectively, “protected statuses”). We do not tolerate unlawful discrimination in any employment decisions, including recruiting, hiring, compensation, promotion, benefits, discipline, termination, job assignments or training. Any offer of employment is contingent upon the results of a pre-employment drug test and background check.
The above job definition information has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by employees within this classification. It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities, and qualifications required of employees assigned to this job. Job duties and responsibilities are subject to change based on changing business needs and conditions.
To apply for this job please visit the following URL: http://itjobpro.com/116540 →