Agile scrum master with extensive experience with individual and team coaching, organizational development, cultural change and conflict management. The ideal candidate will be a great analytical thinker and communicator with outstanding facilitation and conflict resolution skills, and should possess proven skills in leading Agile teams through an entire project lifecycle.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
* Implement training programs focused on individual and teams performance
* Develop training initiatives and strategies to improve organizational performance
* Train executives, managers, and leaders socialize the new concepts and provide orientation and overview training.
* Assess and evolve launch and backlog readiness. Train teams and launch a SAFe ART
* Coaching ART execution
* Minimum 6 years of software delivery experience, with at least 4 years delivering projects using Agile development approaches
* Minimum 2 years of Product Management experience
* Experience with standard Agile project performance metrics and reporting
* Experience using Scrum and one or more common Agile implementations (i.e., Kanban, Lean, etc.)
* Experience creating Agile training materials (e.g., Agile Introduction, ScrumMaster, Product Owner, or Understanding User Stories)
* Experience delivering Agile training sessions to various audiences (i.e., technical, non-technical, management, or executives)
* Experience using Agile Lifecyle Management tools like VersionOne, JIRA
* Expertise in written, listening, note taking and verbal communication skills, including being able to explain technical concepts to non-technical individuals
* Strong organizational skills
* Must be comfortable switching activities on a day-to-day basis
* An Agile certification, (i.e., Certified ScrumMaster (CSM), Certified Scrum Product Owner (CSPO), Certified Scrum Professional (CSP)
* SAFe Program Consultant (SPC4) desired.
* Experience providing high level overviews for executives and staff level/group overviews
* Rapid and flexible response to change along with self-organization and motivation
* Ability to interface with decision-makers to understand their requirements
To apply for this job please visit the following URL: http://itjobpro.com/115946 →