CenturyLink (NYSE: CTL) is a global communications, hosting, cloud, IT /SAP services company enabling millions of customers to transform their businesses through innovative technology solutions. CenturyLink offers network and data systems management, Big Data analytics, IT-SAP Managed Services consulting, and operates more than 55 data centers in North America, Europe and Asia.
CENTURYLINK is a leading global provider of SAP solutions and services, addressing enterprise-wide business and technology needs. CTL helps companies of all sizes and industries innovate through SAP end-to-end implementations, design and builds services, managed solutions (cloud and on-premises) and application management. CenturyLink offer HANA transformation landscape, Data Strategy and Master Data Governance, S/4HANA, BI Strategy and Migration to SAP Cloud Solutions.
On top of a comprehensive compensation and benefits package we provide progressive, growth-oriented work environment, where you’ll enjoy greater independence, and a strong team atmosphere.
Join Century Link & you’ll work with SAP subject matter experts to lead transformational projects and define cutting edge solutions!
The SAP SD/OTC Principal Consultant will work in a client facing role implementing SAP projects that transform business processes.
Basic responsibilities encompass the full lifecycle of projects, including process analysis, conducting workshops, providing recommendations and options for team consideration, writing design documents and flow charts, developing functional specifications, documenting and executing test scripts, writing training documents, delivering user training, and executing Go Live transitions with Hypercare support. The candidate will understand adherence with the project scope and recognize when to escalate developments to the Project Management Office (PMO) which impact the project cost or timeline.
- Lead SAP SD/OTC Consultant will lead and participate in the Blueprint phase of the project for the Sales and Distribution business functions including business analysis, solutions, design, configuration; and production support to the organization.
- Lead smal, medium or large projects with supervision through the software development lifecycle (design, build, test, deploy, support).
- Proven experience with template assembly, roll-outs and deployments.
- Solid experience in best practices and processes involved in the implmentation for acquisition and divestitures/spin-off.
- Industry experience required: Pharma, Chemical, CPG, Retail.
- Solid experience with ASAP, traditional Waterfall and Hybrid Agile methodologies.
- The ideal candidate will provide a strong mix of sales and distribution knowledge, functional knowledge of SAP SD/OTC modules, and technical knowledge of underlying SAP tables and processes.
- Extended multi-project experience with Sales Scheduling Agreements, Sales Orders, Outbound Deliveries, Pricing and Customer returns. Strong experience with EDI communication as it relates to processing.
- Experience with Commodity and Warraty functionality will be a plus.
- Should have good experience with Transporatation Scheduling System, Deliveries, Shipment
- Daily/weekly forecasts and its integration with Sales scheduling agreements.
- Good hands on experience on using User Exits / BADI related to Sales, Pricing, delivery and Invoice processes.
- Create functional specifications in support of new functionality and enhancements.
- Design new SAP forms and workflows to improve business process and improve user experience.
- Communication – Communicate effectively and appropriately with both technical and non-technical audiences.
- Knowledge on SAP S/4HANA Simplifications and Enhancements will be preferred.
- Adept at troubleshooting and resolving operational SAP issues.
- Proven skills developing WRICEF Functional Specifications.
- Multiple full cycle implementations project in a lead or sub-lead role.
- Ability to work with and communicate with Offshore and Offsite team members.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent.
- Available to travel 100% to client sites as directed.
- Confident written, verbal, and inter-personal communication skills.
Additional Preferred Qualifications:
- Applicable SAP or Industry Certifications.
- Experience with SAP Solution Manager.
- Understanding and experience with SAP Best Practices.
- Understanding of SAP Activate methodology.
Alternate Location: US-Arizona-Phoenix; US-California-Los Angeles; US-Colorado-Denver; US-Florida-Ft Lauderdale; US-Florida-Orlando; US-Florida-Tampa; US-Georgia-Atlanta; US-Michigan-Detroit; US-New Jersey-Edison; US-North Carolina-Charlotte; US-Texas-Dallas
Requisition #: 140910
This job may require successful completion of an online assessment. A brief description of the assessments can be viewed on our website at http://find.centurylink.jobs/testguides/
We are committed to providing equal employment opportunities to all persons regardless of race, color, ancestry, citizenship, national origin, religion, veteran status, disability, genetic characteristic or information, age, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, family status, pregnancy, or other legally protected status (collectively, “protected statuses”). We do not tolerate unlawful discrimination in any employment decisions, including recruiting, hiring, compensation, promotion, benefits, discipline, termination, job assignments or training.
The above job definition information has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by employees within this classification. It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities, and qualifications required of employees assigned to this job. Job duties and responsibilities are subject to change based on changing business needs and conditions.
To apply for this job please visit the following URL: http://itjobpro.com/396 →