Dropbox is a leading global collaboration platform that’s transforming the way people work together, from the smallest business to the largest enterprise. With more than 500 million registered users across more than 180 countries, our mission is to unleash the world?s creative energy by designing a more enlightened way of working.
Headquartered in San Francisco, CA, Dropbox has more than 12 offices around the world.
Our Engineering team is working to simplify the way people work together. They?re building a family of products that handle over a billion files a day for people around the world. With our broad mission and massive scale, there are countless opportunities to make an impact.
The Dropbox security team is responsible for securing data at a massive scale. Over half a billion users and 200,000 companies trust us to keep their private data safe. To be worthy of this trust, we have a well staffed security team of talented individuals. If you are looking to join a strong and growing team with interesting, high-impact and varied work, this is a good choice.
- Security Engineering: user facing features, backend systems, secure-by-default libraries and security tooling.
- Security Testing: pentesting, red teaming and software security assessments.
- Security Programs: security architecture, security consultancy and remediation.
- Security Monitoring: logging, detection, alerting, response and investigation.
- Linux, OSX or Windows systems security.
- Network security.
- Application security (web, desktop, mobile).
- Creating and operating security tooling and scripting.
- Security architecture and practical risk analysis.
- Locating weak points and breaking into systems.
- Anti-abuse analytics, tactics and technologies.
- Building monitoring, detection and alerting capabilities.
- You have a B.S. or M.S. in Computer Science or a related field, or equivalent experience.
- We are hiring for all experience levels: junior, senior and expert.
- You are a team player who is considerate of others.
- You are independent and comfortable working in a fast-paced environment.
- You use excellent communication skills, on both technical and non-technical issues.
- You have a desire to take Dropbox even further. If our large-scale projects resonate, we’d love to learn more about you and find out if we can work together.
Dropbox is an equal opportunity employer. We are a welcoming place for everyone, and we do our best to make sure all people feel supported and connected at work. A big part of that effort is our support for members and allies of internal groups like Asians at Dropbox, BlackDropboxers, Latinx, Pridebox (LGBTQ), Vets at Dropbox, Women at Dropbox, ATX Diversity (based in Austin, Texas) and the Dropbox Empowerment Network (based in Dublin, Ireland).
To apply for this job please visit the following URL: http://itjobpro.com/115560 →