PwC is a network of firms committed to delivering quality in assurance, tax and advisory services.
We help resolve complex issues for our clients and identify opportunities. Learn more about us at www.pwc.com/us.
At PwC, we develop leaders at all levels. The distinctive leadership framework we call the PwC Professional (http://pwc.to/pwcpro) provides our people with a road map to grow their skills and build their careers. Our approach to ongoing development shapes employees into leaders, no matter the role or job title.
Are you ready to build a career in a rapidly changing world? Developing as a PwC Professional means that you will be ready
– to create and capture opportunities to advance your career and fulfill your potential. To learn more, visit us at www.pwc.com/careers.
It takes talented people to support the US firm of the largest professional services organization in the world. Not all of us work directly with external clients. Some of our best people choose to apply their talents inside PwC.
As part of Internal Firm Services, you’re serving an organization on par with many of our external clients. Our Internal Firm Services team consists of first-rate marketers, human resource professionals, computer technologists, knowledge managers, accountants, financial planners, administrators and leaders. Internal Firm Services staff are the people who make it work for the people who make it work for our clients.
The Cyber pillar is responsible for cyber service transition, cyber service management, cyber defense, cyber threat management, security operations, and identity and access management.
The Service Management team focuses on operational excellence in the delivery of Information Security services to internal customers with the primary responsibility of developing and delivering service management strategies, integration and onboarding of new customers and reporting of the overall health, and continual improvement of the service.
Minimum Year(s) of Experience: 5 years of progressive professional roles involving information security and/or IT management.
Minimum Degree Required: High School Diploma or GED
Degree Preferred: Bachelor’s degree
Demonstrates extensive knowledge of:
– Cyber Service Management and related functions applied in the support of and integration with key business and strategic priorities;
– Contributing new intellectual capital through deep knowledge and direct professional experience in a subject matter area or technical domain within Cyber Service Management;
– Translating overall strategy by leading and managing others and performing work with significant independence;
– Influencing both internally and externally through building and leading a large team or complex project, or multiple teams or projects, within Cyber Service Management;
– Leading within cross-functional teams and sub-teams, completing projects and tasks on-time and as promised; and
– Building and maintaining large-scale multi-faceted programs while supervising teams to execute against overall strategy.
Demonstrates extensive-level abilities with, and a proven record of success in:
– Transitioning, maintaining, or using Security Technologies such as Security Incident and Event Management (SIEM), Endpoint protection, Data Loss Prevention, Forensic tools;
– Understanding of security technology operational industry standards;
– Contributing to a central technology service organization;
– Navigating a matrix organization; and
– Collaborating with multiple stakeholders across functional and technical skillsets.
To apply for this job please visit the following URL: http://itjobpro.com/158427 →