– About Us
– Leadership Team
– Contract Vehicles
– Information Technology
– Program Management
– Career Opportunities
– Press Room
Senior Android Developer/Engineer
Location:NJ – Princeton
# of Openings:1
BANC3 is in search of a talented and qualified Senior Android Software Developer who will support the firm’s dynamic growth at their Corporate Headquarters located in Princeton, NJ. You will have the opportunity to be at the leading edge of Augmented Reality Software development.
The responsibilities of this role include, but are not limited to, the following:
– Strong experience with Android app development. Extensive knowledge of existing public Android libraries/APIs.
– Strong experience creating APIs/API documentation for custom Android OS & Software Development Kit (SDK) creation experience
– Strong skills in Java and XML
– Preferably some experience with creating applications for HMDs or Smart-glasses
– Preferable experience with OpenGL or Graphics platforms (Unity3D)
– Build robust, lasting, and scalable products
– Develop, modify, support and maintain Android applications
– Participate in software requirements analysis, collaborative design and code review, and test plan creation.
– Assist in design, implementation of message/data structure for optimal transfer of data between embedded system and android device
– Be instrumental in designing, implementing, and maintaining the user interface, network interface, and sensor management
– Android Application/Services development experience
– Experience with JNI/Android NDK integration a plus
– Experience with Software Documentation
– Have good written and oral communication skills, and be adept at overseeing software development group.
– Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, or a related discipline, or the equivalent experience is required.
– Preferred: M.S. degree in Computer Science or related field preferred
– Minimum 2-5 years of embedded/mobile software development and design
– Due to the nature of work performed within our facilities, U.S. citizenship is required.
If you are interested please apply below.
If you have any questions about this position, please contact one of our recruiters at *********************
Please reference the position title in the subject line of your email.
Are you a returning applicant?
If you do not remember your password click here.
Back to Search Results
– Site Map
300 Alexander Park
Suites 250 & 350
Princeton, NJ 08540
Click here to email us
Copyright BANC3, Inc. 2012-2013. All Rights Reserved
To apply for this job please visit the following URL: http://itjobpro.com/78725 →