Applied Materials, Inc. has openings in Santa Clara/Sunnyvale, CA:
Senior Application Engineer (Req #8BO0111)
- Provide pre-sales technical support for the development and implement of products/applications/solutions.
- 15% international travel required.
IT Solutions Management (Req #8BO1803)
- Engage in solution delivery and product support responsibilities in Master Data Management space;
Senior Mechanical Engineer [Req #8BO1818]
- Engineer and design the primary reaction chamber for Olympia Atomic Layer Deposition system;
Technical Product Support Engineer [Req #8BP1013]
- Provide technical support to the regional account teams and customers by collecting information and data of issues.
- May require up to 50% domestic & international travel.
Supplier Engineer III Sr. (Req #8BO0110)
- Assist New Product Development teams promoting manufacturability of designs.
- May require up to 25% domestic & international travel.
Process Engineer Sr. MTS (Req #8BP0311)
- In charge of unit step or steps regarding product development and provide solutions to issues
- Require 30% domestic & international travel.
Business Intelligence Analyst (Req #8A90519)
- Participate in the design, development and maintenance of ongoing metrics, reports, analyses, dashboards, etc.;
Application Engineer II (Req #8BO0812)
Provide primarily pre-sales technical support for the development and implementation of complex products, applications and solutions.
To apply for this job please visit the following URL: http://itjobpro.com/127259 →