Job Title: Senior Audio Designer
Job Location: Bellevue, Washington
Create original sound effects and implement them in the game. Effectively manage sound and digital assets. Edit, master and implement voiceover for the game. Establish and maintain post processing pipelines for a variety of new and pre-existing characters. Participate in determining technical or artistic approaches in developing new or enhanced technical tools. Coordinate effectively with artists and designers about the sound and dialog needs of various areas of the game. Collaborate with the audio team to ensure sound and dialog consistency unified with games’ audio and design.
Bachelor’s degree in Recording Arts Technology, or in a related field, or foreign equivalent*
Two (2) years of experience in job offered, or as a Sound Designer, or in a related occupation.
Require technical experience/knowledge in the following areas:
- Basics of Analog and Digital Audio
- Studio setup and installation
- MIDI sequencing and programming
- Microphone theory and techniques
- Field recording
- Synthesis and sampling
- Studio Recording (foley and voice)
- Procedures with large and small format analog or digital consoles
- Mixing (linear and interactive)
- Sound for picture
- Surround sound
* A foreign degree adjudged as the same or similar US degree by an authorized US credential evaluator.
To apply for this job please visit the following URL: http://itjobpro.com/103884 →