The Data Analyst will play a key role in the SEO and Biddable teams at Croud. Croud are looking for someone enthusiastic and highly technical with the know-how to use data to drive marketing success for our clients. The position requires strong attention to detail, analytical thinking, and problem solving ability with the capacity to work fluidly with multiple teams at the agency.
* Responsible for building reports to client specifications across international domains
* Responsible for setting up data pulls from multiple touch points into a database (using API calls to 3rd party data) for both historic storage and data visualization purposes
* Responsible for data analysis and commentary and ensuring pristine reports are sent to clients
(unless you should convince us otherwise)
* Three to five years of data analysis, ideally for digital marketing and SEO, with deep knowledge and passion for Google products; Google Analytics, Google Search Console, Google Data Studio, Google Sheets etc.
* Experience from exposure to 3rd party SEO Tools and their APIs coupled with experience of being inquisitive to test pulling data from those APIs (SEMrush, Moz, Ahrefs, Majestic, STAT, etc.)
* Proficiency with data extraction, analysis, cleansing and building charts and tables in Excel
* Experience using data aggregation platforms such as Datorama or Tableau
* Knowledge at least one of the following programming languages; Python, R, SQL, Perl, Ruby
* Ability to interpret and present data to stakeholders and clients in engaging and meaningful ways
* Advanced knowledge of MS Office software applications, advanced Excel is a pre-requisite
* Ability to manage and prioritize multiple projects simultaneously within a complex organization
* Excellent negotiation, influence and relationship building skills
On completion of the three month probation period every employee is eligible for the following benefits:
* Unlimited Vacation
* Full health and dental coverage
* Annual performance bonus
* Sales commission
* Recruitment referrals bonus
* Free Citi Bike membership
* Free fruit, breakfast cereals and tea & coffee
* Share options following six months of employment
Standard hours are from 9.00am to 5.30pm, theres flexibility if agreed in advance with your line managers (it may also be necessary on occasions to work outside of these hours).
To apply for this job please visit itjobpro.com.