We are seeking an experienced Senior Developer to help build and improve the back-end technology for our proprietary SMS-based communications and sales application. The ideal candidate will thrive in a fast-paced environment and be excited by the challenge of developing a product which has the potential to dramatically impact mobile commerce.
Our platform currently utilizes Ruby on Rails, PostgreSQL, Redis, Sidekiq & more (including a REST api built on JSON). Additionally, we make the most of modern tools like React and SASS.
This position will have a close-up view of the inner workings of a fast-growing, innovative company. You will work daily with the Chief Development Officer and other members of the founding team to manage tech development. Your efforts will have an immediate impact on the organization, with focus in areas which enable the best possible experience for our growing base of customers.
The ideal candidate will have excellent communication skills, including the ability to communicate technical information to multiple stakeholders inside our organization. The candidate we are looking for has extensive programming experience, but is also passionate about product development and working with a progressive, forward-thinking organization.
* 4+ years of web development experience developing / architecting web applications.
* Expert proficiency in Ruby on Rails.
* SaaS /Internet company background: web-based, hosted on Heroku or AWS.
* Database Experience — Postgres or other relational databases.
* Experience managing API interactions with one or more of the following third party services: Twilio, EasyPost, Stripe, *******
* Played a pivotal role in scaling a company. Startup experience strongly desired.
* You learn quickly, youre adaptable and versatile — Strong logic and analytical skills.
* Track-record of achievements impacting team(s) and company(ies) versus solely building features.
Competitive salary, opportunities to grow within the company and shape our growth strategy, Full medical benefits (including dental & vision), A human-centric culture inclusive of wellness perks (Free SoulCycle classes).
To apply for this job please visit the following URL: http://itjobpro.com/59102 →