PwC is a network of firms committed to delivering quality in assurance, tax and advisory services.
We help resolve complex issues for our clients and identify opportunities. Learn more about us at ***************
At PwC, we develop leaders at all levels. The distinctive leadership framework we call the PwC Professional (Employer provides our people with a road map to grow their skills and build their careers. Our approach to ongoing development shapes employees into leaders, no matter the role or job title.
Are you ready to build a career in a rapidly changing world? Developing as a PwC Professional means that you will be ready
– to create and capture opportunities to advance your career and fulfill your potential. To learn more, visit us at ********************
It takes talented people to support the US firm of the largest professional services organization in the world. Not all of us work directly with external clients. Some of our best people choose to apply their talents inside PwC.
As part of Internal Firm Services, you’re serving an organization on par with many of our external clients. Our Internal Firm Services team consists of first-rate marketers, human resource professionals, computer technologists, knowledge managers, accountants, financial planners, administrators and leaders. Internal Firm Services staff are the people who make it work for the people who make it work for our clients.
PwC established New Ventures to invest in new business models that leverage our knowledge and build solutions for the growing digital market.
New Ventures identifies, develops, and commercializes technology-enabled solutions that deliver PwC value, knowledge, and experience to our clients. Each new solution focuses on data-driven platforms or other IP-based solutions that leverage emerging technologies and new business models. Through the process of building new solutions, we foster a culture of innovation within the Firm, extend brand relevance in the market, and generate new revenue.
The New Ventures Tech Operations team is focused on new builds and capabilities and, as such, leverages industry-standard and innovative technologies.
Most of these products will be cloud-native and are targeted at generating license revenue over services and engagements.
Minimum Year(s) of Experience: 4
Minimum Degree Required: Bachelor’s degree IT or data and analytics
Demonstrates extensive knowledge and/or a proven record of success improving and managing the productivity of technology processes and business processes by creating automated workflows to replace manual workflows including the following areas:
– Configuration management tools (such as Chef, Puppet, Ansible);
– Script languages (including Python, Ruby, JScript, VBscript);
– Cloud infrastructure and container-based deployment; and,
– Lean IT principles and data driven approaches.
Demonstrates extensive abilities and/or a proven record of success automating workflows and identifying process improvements, which includes the following areas:
– Managing and analyzing existing processes to identify automation opportunities across multiple platforms and technologies;
– Collaborating with Senior Automation Engineers and development teams to design processes in the most efficient way to enable automation and machine learning in a culture of innovation;
– Managing project delivery consistent with industry leading operational disciplines such as Change Management and Quality Management to establish the availability of secure, stable and supportable services that align with the strategic direction of US IT;
– Contributing to thought leadership through the participating in the development of support processes/procedures;
– Managing continual process improvement initiatives within the assigned US IT domain, working with Domain Leaders and Process Owners to identify opportunities.
Automation opportunities may include both internal IT processes and business processes that are, or can be enabled by technology;
– Leading the development and maintenance of non-complex automated processes, delivering projects on time and within budget;
– Managing and maintaining a portfolio of automation scripts;
– Conducting impact analysis of any application or infrastructure changes that interact with automation and make associated script changes and updates;
– Developing reporting to measure the effectiveness of automated processes;
– Applying continuous independent judgement while collaborating with others, and influencing others within the project and domain teams;
– Providing in the moment feedback to other staff members to support a real time development culture;
– Building, maintaining, and leveraging relationships as well as expert level verbal and written communication skills;
– Having the flexibility to adjust to multiple demands, shifting priorities, ambiguity and rapid change;
– Researching and using analytical skills and ability to pull out relevant data/information and provide synopses for stakeholders; and,
– Understanding the value of logs.
To apply for this job please visit itjobpro.com.