Arcadia Power is building the first ever clean energy utility, offering wind and solar energy options for anyone- regardless if you rent or own. We were founded with one simple mission in mind: to make our world better by changing the way we power our homes and businesses from fossil fuels to clean, renewable energy. We’re already offering our service to over 30,000 active customers, in all 50 states, across 150 utilities, and we’re a proud BCorp.
We are looking for a senior devops engineer who is passionate about solving complex problems and looking to leverage their talents for a more impactful purpose. Weve taken a novel approach to building clean energy solutions for our users and make it incredibly simple for anyone to benefit from solar and wind power. Come help us build a product that makes clean energy a real possibility for everyone!
** Individual candidates only. No recruiters or agencies.
* 5+ years of experience in all aspects of cloud computing (infrastructure, storage, platforms and data) with a proven track-record implementing in large scale environments.
* Experience in cloud computing based services architecture, technical design and implementations for Saas delivery models.
* Deep expertise in cloud architecture and transformation strategy as well as product architecture.
* Strong knowledge of AWS ecosystem (RDS, EC2, S3, Cloudfront, Redshift, Elastic Beanstalk, ECS, CodeBuild/CodePipeline) and Heroku
* Running containerized applications in production
* Extensive experience in managing and orchestrating deployments to large scale applications
* Working knowledge of infrastructure management tools such as Chef, Puppet & Ansible, Terraform
* Thorough understanding of continuous integration/deployment, software defined networking, storage and cloud-based delivery models.
* Experience with networking and web standards such as DNS, DHCP, TCP/IP, HTTP, UDP, web security mechanisms, proxies, firewalls & application delivery controllers.
* Ability to work on multiple concurrent complex projects and to coordinate the work of others in the cloud environment.
* Experience with build tools, CI/CD, Devops and agile principles
* Deeply familiar with logging technologies like Splunk and/or ELK (Elasticsearch, Logstash, Kibana).
* Experience managing in-memory caches like Memcache/Redis.
* BONUS: Experience in the energy sector
* Competitive salary
* Great healthcare benefits
* Equity stake
* Flexible schedule
* Generous PTO
* Time off for volunteer days and professional development
* Weekly professional development opportunities with catered lunches
* Commuter benefits
* Free clean energy
* A chance to disrupt the energy sector
To apply for this job please visit the following URL: http://itjobpro.com/119104 →