Senior Dynamics Analyst
- Solve engineering problems using commercial simulation software, principally ADAMS, CarSim, MotionView, Dymola and Matlab.
- Performs simulation analyses primarily including: vehicle dynamics, load calculations and controls systems.
- Performs optimizations of dynamic systems using HEEDS optimization software.
- Designs physical tests and post process data for validation of computational results.
- Develops scripts and programs to streamline processing of simulation and test data. Conducts performance and injury assessments based on model results.
- Organizes, documents and presents analysis work for internal and external review.
- Guides design changes based on analysis results.
- Establishes, justifies, documents and implements modeling practices and procedures.
- Bachelor’s degree or foreign equivalent in Mechanical Engineering and 5 years of experience. In the alternative, a Master’s degree or foreign equivalent in Mechanical Engineering and 2 years of experience will also be considered.
- Experience to include: ADAMS software, CarSim Software, MotionView software, applying dynamic analysis techniques in the motorsports or automotive industry.
- Familiarity with at least one coding language (MATLAB, C, C++, Fortran, Python, CV, Tcl/Tk, Java, etc.) for data processing and presentation.
- Familiarity with at least one CAD system (Pro/E, UGS NX, Solidworks, CATIA, etc.). Travel up to 10% required.
To apply for this job please visit the following URL: http://itjobpro.com/127227 →