Senior Embedded Software Engineer
Innovate to solve the world’s most important challenges
Home and Build Technologies is seeking an Experienced Software Developer to grow our back office cloud development team. The candidate will be working on one of our back office scrum teams enhancing our Alarm Delivery Infrastructure and other API based services. The environment is critical life safety signaling and home/business monitoring and control.
You will be given the opportunity to take your proven experience and.
Develop highly available fault-tolerant applications.
Participle in Architecture, Planning, and Execution and Maintenance
Participle in Scrum team activities, Sprint planning meeting, Daily Scrum, Sprint demo, and Sprint retrospective meeting
YOU MUST HAVE
– Bachelors Degree in Computer Science or related discipline
– candidates must be local to Atlanta, GA; Northford, CT; or Melville, NY
– Experience in cloud-based software development
– C# or C++ Knowledge
– Strong Object Oriented Skill
– ReST API Development
– Building Large-Scale redundant and Fault-tolerant systems
– Agile Development Experience
– Azure Development
– SQL Server
– Continuous Development
– Automated Testing
– Mobile development experience a plus
– Hardware and Firmware Experience a plus
– Good Verbal and written communications skills
Created with SnapRequirements and designSoftware Architecture and codingIntegrationTesting Due to US export control laws, must be a US citizen, permanent resident or have protected status.
– Relocation Provided
– Some Travel Required
– Job ID: HRD22627
– Category: Engineering
– Location: One Firelite Pl, Northford, CT 06472 USA
Honeywell is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to age, race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, marital status, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, nationality, sex, or veteran status.
To apply for this job please visit itjobpro.com.