Requisition ID 2017-2432
Posted Date 2/1/2018
More information about this job
*THIS ROLE IS WITH Effective, an Ogilvy Company (****************************
Effective is an experience agency that embraces digital complexity through a measurable, human-centered design approach. We use comprehensive insight to help clients discover unmet opportunities and build transformative customer experiences.
With more than a decade of raising the bar, our purpose- driven, diverse teams share their expertise in design thinking, customer insights, data strategy, and technology to empower clients and achieve long-term success.
The Senior Front-End Developer is focused on working in deep partnership with our design team to ensure that we’re building technology that both delivers the best possible designed experience but also makes sure that it’s feasible and efficient to build and deploy. This position brings strong technical skills and a deep appreciation for great user-driven experiences to ensure our partners receive world class digital experiences with few compromises.
This position is expected to bring new innovative ideas on how to enable great UI and experiences in enterprise software and how to be a critical partner to enterprise software delivery teams. Additionally, this position is expected to bring deep understanding of modern UI architecture and technology to help build great experiences in partnership with the rest of the organization and our partners.
* Resolve integration and production issues in a timely fashion
* Follow waterfall or agile methodology depending on the requirement
* Work closely with project teams (including design, engagement management, and research) to contribute to strategy and execution that helps meet the needs of our clients
* Communicate clearly and professionally with team members (local and remote), external parties and client teams
* Works well in a dynamic, cross-functional team environment
* Continually develop both technical and interpersonal skills
* Complete prototypes and internal projects as required to contribute to the new business and continuous improvement and innovation
* Contribute creative & innovative ideas to technical solutions and prototypes for clients and new business
* Provide input on emerging technology, communicate where improvements can be made, and cooperate with the team to make pragmatic decisions to apply technology
* Leverage a broad range of technical experience to meaningfully contribute to technical implementation strategy and architecture with our partners
* Be a key technical point of contact on our project teams advocating both for the technical vision, but also for other opportunities to create a great client experience
* Provide technical guidance and support to help develop junior members of the team
* Drive and own the implementation of interactive UI experience
* Continually identify new ways of engaging with our clients and partners to build better experiences more efficiently
* Proficient in implementing rich UIs that are cross browser, responsive, adaptive and/or fluid.
* Experienced in use of version control techniques using tools such as Git, Github and GitLab
* Experienced in using ticketing software such as Jira or GitLab
* Experienced in local and remote debugging techniques
* Experienced in web performance standards and best practices
* Good written and verbal communication skills, and the ability to document technical design and installation/deployment processes
* Passion and aptitude to quickly learn new concepts / technologies
* Flexibility to prioritize work assignments and shift work efforts based on the needs of the business
* Demonstrated ability to engage face to face and over the phone with clients
* Experience using Adobe Creative Suite & Sketch
* Professional experience working in an agency or services setting
* Experience working in human centered design initiatives
* Entrepreneurial mindset with a proven track record of creative solutions to difficult problems
* Passion for implementing innovative technical executions to enhance user experience
* Experience with React Native
To apply for this job please visit the following URL: http://itjobpro.com/111099 →