Domino has an ambitious vision for data science and machine learning. Our platform helps data science teams accelerate research, increase collaboration, and rapidly deploy predictive models. Our customers are the most sophisticated analytical organizations in the world, including Monsanto, Allstate, and Instacart. Backed by Sequoia Capital, Zetta Venture Partners, Bloomberg Beta, and In-Q-Tel, we are at the epicenter of the data science revolution, helping companies build better cars, develop more effective medicine, or simply recommend the best song to play next.
At Domino, we have a maniacal focus on user enablement. We believe software wins hearts and minds with world-class design, usability, and impressive performance. If you agree, we have a mission for you.
As part of Dominos Applications Team, you will use and influence the adoption of application front-end frameworks, as well as software development best practices. You will work with technical leaders in engineering and be involved in product and design discussions to influence and deliver UI/UX into our product. Last, but not least, you will help build the skills of your fellow engineers by setting examples of high-quality code delivered and peer reviews.
Whether youre wonky about Angular.js, React, or Vue.js, you work efficiently, you foster a collaborative environment, and you are open to new ideas. You dream in domain models, UI components, and you contribute to design and implement an elegant but comprehensive API that backs up your user experience.
- Develop, maintain and ship user-facing features
- Build and leverage reusable code and libraries
- Interact with product managers and UX designers to understand product requirements
- Follow and contribute to front-end practices and patterns
- Optimize application for maximum speed and scalability
- Demonstrated track record of delivering quality web applications or components
- Proficiency with an SPA framework such as React (preferably), Angular, Vue
- Egoless and mission focused
- Desire to meet world-class data scientists and grok how they work
To apply for this job please visit the following URL: http://itjobpro.com/165564 →