Native Instruments is looking for an experienced, versatile Full-Stack Developer to work on Cloud solutions and help build the best possible online sound and music environment. You will develop and maintain highly reliable, scalable, and secure website and shop solutions. You are someone who is familiar with the full software life cycle, can adapt quickly with a small, collaborative team, and thrives on envisioning, building, and implementing new products from scratch. You have proven experience selecting technology stacks and implementing solutions to build highly scalable and dynamic web sites and shops from Backend to Frontend. You will be part of an international, dynamic, and cross-functional team of music enthusiasts, based in Los Angeles.
- Develop, build and run scalable and robust web applications for e-commerce features catering to all our users around the world from scratch
- Collaborate with other cross-functional, distributed Scrum teams to identify and solve challenging issues for our cloud solutions
- Build a variety of RESTful APIs from the ground up
- Build highly performing web applications that interact with large amount of data
- Architect and implement highly scalable, flexible and dynamic websites and shop solutions
- A degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering, or similar qualification
- At least 5 years of experience creating highly scalable, robust web applications
- Writing and maintaining tests is an implicit aspect of your quality comprehension
- Experience building and administering systems related to virtualized development environments, API and recommendation engines
- Acumen to participate in high level strategy discussions, work in areas outside of your comfort zone, and work quickly to get things done
- Experience with building scaled web-based applications and databases (10.000+ ops) on top of cloud services providers (e.g. AWS, Digital Ocean, etc.)
- Self-motivation and the ability to take a high-level goal and deliver shippable code
- You are highly motivated and proactive, and you know that your success depends on the success of your team
To apply for this job please visit itjobpro.com.