What you’ll be doing…
If you are curious about new technology and the possibilities it creates, then this job may be perfect for you. As part of the Information Technology team, you will work on new technologies and find ways to meet our customers’ needs and make it easy for them to do business with us. You will use your expertise to solve complex problems and find unique solutions. The work you’ll do every single day will make people’s lives, work and play better.
We are looking for a Senior Full Stack Developer to join the Digital IT Team.
– Design, develop, test and support Java based chat and web applications.
– Work with business, understand the business ask in technical terms, design the solution and direct the team for robust solution.
– Manage stakeholders, developing detailed documentation, and managing complex systems issues when necessary.
– Collaborate with various teams to develop end to end business process to support the solutions.
– Communicate and interact with client as well as off-shore team.
– Analyze system data for optimization.
What we’re looking for…
You’ll need to have:
– Bachelor’s degree or four or more years of work experience.
– Four or more years of relevant work experience.
– Experience in Java/J2EE application development, which includes the following:
– Server-side Java programming.
– Experience building SOAP/REST web services using Java
– GIT, Maven, Jenkins, and JIRA.
– JSON and XML
– Experience with relational databases (e.g., Oracle, Postgres).
– Experience with WebLogic, Web Services, SSO Authentication, Apache Web Server, JBOSS.
Even better if you have:
– A degree.
– Experience with a testing tool e.g. JUnit, MockIt or TestNG.
– Experience of Agile development methodology, such as Scrum.
– Advanced knowledge of architecture, design and business processes.
– Ability to work collaboratively in teams and develop meaningful relationships to achieve common goals.
– Experience working with Self-Service application, Live Chat, Virtual Agent or Chabot’s application.
– Good knowledge on cloud infrastructure.
– Understanding of Cloud and Open source technologies – AWS, Docker, ElasticSearch, Hadoop, Git, Stash.
When you join Verizon…
You’ll be doing work that matters alongside other talented people, transforming the way people, businesses and things connect with each other. Beyond powering America’s fastest and most reliable network, we’re leading the way in broadband, cloud and security solutions, Internet of Things and innovating in areas such as, video entertainment. Of course, we will offer you great pay and benefits, but we’re about more than that. Verizon is a place where you can craft your own path to greatness. Whether you think in code, words, pictures or numbers, find your future at Verizon.
Equal Employment Opportunity
We’re proud to be an equal opportunity employer- and celebrate our employees’ differences, regardless of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, or Veteran status. Different makes us better.
To apply for this job please visit itjobpro.com.