Intelligent Flying Machines, Inc.
Intelligent Flying Machines, Inc. (IFM) is looking for a Senior Full Stack Developer to join the company at its Chicago headquarters.
Location: Downtown Chicago
Type: Full Time
Compensation: Competitive Salary + Equity Package
Who we are looking for:
IFM is looking for a rock-star full stack developer who has previously designed, implemented, and shipped software systems at scale. As an ideal candidate you should be excited about working on intellectually challenging problems in a supportive and collaborative environment.
What you will be working on:
You will become a core part of our software team in charge of designing and implementing our user facing stack at all levels, including frontend and backend. In addition, you will be in direct contact with our customers as we install and integrate our solutions at their warehouses.
* Effectively partner with a small, multi-disciplinary team of hardware and software engineers
* Own database backend
* Build responsive web apps that run across different devices, including mobile
* Build data analysis tools to visualize KPIs for customers
* Ensure quality and reliability while adapting codebase to evolving capabilities and client requirements
* Ability to break down large problems and create effective development and testing strategies
IFM is a technology company developing a Google Maps-like platform for warehouses powered by Computer Vision, Machine Learning, and Robotics. We provide real time visibility into warehouses, without installing any extra infrastructure. Our goal is to maximize the efficiency and throughput of workers and their manual processes without replacing them.
In 2017, IFM was named Chicagos Startup of the Year by the Chicago Manufacturing Society, and very recently introduced as one of the Top 5 NVIDIA Inception startups demonstrating unlimited AI potential. IFM raised a seed round earlier this year and is growing rapidly, currently operating out of a spacious 2 story loft office in downtown Chicago.
NO RECRUITERS, PLEASE
To apply for this job please visit the following URL: http://itjobpro.com/83292 →