Senior Full Stack Developer
CWT is looking for a seniorfull stack developer with proven back-end skills as well as strong front-endskills. In this role, you’ll use cutting-edge technologies to help develop thenext generation of business travel solutions for millions of users worldwide.
– Participate in and lead architecture reviews and technology standards definition
– Lead efforts to find, implement and support new technologies, frameworks, and standards
– Experiment with, implement and propose new processes and technologies
– Develop back-end systems designed for scale
– Analyze business software requirements
– Develop back-end software and tests
– Learn new technologies and broaden your tech stack.
– Provide Tier 3 production support
– Handle live production issues
– Participate in and develop an agile software development process
– ****. Degree in Computer Science, Engineering or relevant field, or equivalent industry experience
– Minimum 2 years of experience developing in any of the following: NodeJS, Java
– Experience with NOSQL solutions such as MongoDB, ElasticSearch, Redis
– Experience with React/Angular and knowledge of Single-Page Application (SPA) development is an advantage
– Experienced in developing rich, large-scale web applications is an advantage
– Experience developing robust HTTP APIs and back-end services
– Passion for technology and building products
– Team player with excellent interpersonal skills
– Self-motivated and independent learner
*** Eligible candidates must have a valid passport and be able to travel to Israel for up to 6 weeks of training shortly after being hired.
As an Equal Opportunity Employer/Affirmative Action employer, the organization will not discriminate in its employment practices due to an applicant’s race, color, religion, sex, national origin, veteran status, disability status, sexual orientation, gender identity or any other federal, state or local protected class.
To apply for this job please visit itjobpro.com.