Senior iOS Developer
.*Will take all level iOS Developers, please apply if you are an iOS Developer*
The Mobile Application Developer oversees and advises on code/design analysis and strategy, supports project management, develops code and design for the most complex projects, and oversees the review of code, design, and testing. This person serves as a subject matter expert in one or more application areas, utilizing broad technical expertise to identify new application solutions and improve process efficiency. The Expert level developer coaches and mentors all application developers.
* First and foremost, this is a hands-on development position.
* Oversees business, functional, and high level technical requirements (including recovery, security, and audit)
* Directs the technical strategy by Identifying opportunities, from a technical perspective, for promoting process efficiency, simplification, and improving application performance
* Manages complex technical design components and act as a referral expert in mobile technology, data structures, vended packages, techniques and design methods
* Oversees design reviews
* Analyzes downstream and client process impact and make recommendations
* Works with Scrum Masters to identify opportunities for improving project estimating processes
* Determines programming approach, tools, and techniques that best meet the business requirements.
* Performs coding of highly complex modules as a subject matter expert
* Manages and make recommendations for project change management approach
* Serves as a subject matter expert in area of responsibility for ADs
* Validates and make recommendations for quality standards for completed code reviews
* Oversees the creation of accurate test plans, conditions, and conduct
* Defines and manage process by which support and technical assistance is performed
* Manages the resolution of highly complex problems
* Utilizes broad technical and/or business expertise to identify alternatives and recommend solutions
* Identifies opportunities, from a technical perspective, for promoting process efficiency, simplification, and improving application performance
* Oversees change management activities
* Approves application configuration created by other application developers
* Ensures that the development team follows appropriate guidelines, such as Test Driven Development
* 7+ years of professional development experience, with significant experience in Objective C and Swift
* Solid experience with Xcode
* Expert in Agile Scrum or XP methodologies.
* Experienced with Jira, Jenkins, and CI/CD automation pipelines
* BA/BS in computer science or electrical engineering required.
* Experience solving complex problems.
* Strong technical skills or experience in a technically complex product development environment.
* Extraordinary interpersonal and communication skills with track record of navigating complex unstructured cross-functional environments.
* Strong verbal and written communication skills.
* Ability to communicate complex ideas in a clear, concise manner both verbally and in writing.
* Results oriented as demonstrated by proven ability to meet short deadlines and execute against multiple competing priorities with little direct supervision.
* Understanding of SQL and no SQL relational databases
* Understanding of architectural patterns and experience designing software architecture
* CI/CD, Jira, Jenkins, GitHub, Confluence, Slack
* Scrum/XP experience
* Experience writing and integrating RESTful Webservices
* Experience with JSON and XML
* Experience with high volume mobile apps
* XCUI Testing Framework
* Experience managing developers
* Experience with AWS/Cloud Infrastructure
* Experience creating SDKs
* Experience with Open Source Technologies
* HomeBrew, Mac OSX, Linux, CocoaPods, Maven, TestFlight
* Security minded, experienced with Encryption, Oauth, and OWASP Standards
* SQL Lite, Keychain Access, Touch ID
* Experience building and deploying apps to the App Sto
To apply for this job please visit the following URL: http://itjobpro.com/122155 →