Surkus is the first platform where brands and businesses can acquire their ideal crowd through incentivizing people that are looking for exciting discoveries and unforgettable experiences.
Surkus has 150k+ Members who have been paid more than $1.6M+ to participate in 4,000+ experiences.
We recently closed our Series A and are set for explosive growth.
We are leveraging advanced smartphone capabilities including geofencing, personalized notifications, hyper-targeting, and advanced UI/UX/interactions to deliver an extraordinary user experience.
We are expanding our team with talented technology leaders in every area. You will work with other top-notch developers with advanced skills in a variety of technologies that will be sure to complement your capabilities.
Keywords: Swift, ObjectiveC, UX, iOS
* Degree in Computer Science or Engineering
* 3+ years experience writing applications for iOS devices
* Full lifecycle software development experience and project management experience
* Excellent written and verbal communications skills (english)
* Experience developing backend platforms, in at least one of Go, Rails or Python
* Expertise in at least 1 of: geofencing, mobile ads/analytics, mobile animation libraries
* Ability to analyze complex problems, quickly develop creative solutions that meet customers and peers needs.
* Android experience is a bonus
* Excellent benefits, include health, dental, vision
* Meaningful stock options
* Fully stocked kitchen & weekly catered lunch
* Opportunity to attend Surkus Events at some of the coolest and most exclusive venues
To apply for this job please visit the following URL: http://itjobpro.com/59706 →