Senior Java Developer
We are currently seeking a Development Senior who specializes in Web based application development and Java programming with some production operations experience to join our Investments & Capital Markets Division. The department develops, enhances, and maintains applications primarily for our Investments and Capital Markets Division.
* Design, develop and support systems within the financial modelling and research area.
* Design and develop new code and review existing code changes to ensure standard technology development practices are met.
* Assist in the operational execution of software solutions to assist with the monitoring and control of market and credit risks.
* Assist with application development, modifying and/or maintaining applications and associated testing. Demonstrate knowledge of development tools and languages.
* May assist other areas of financial research and engineering when defining requirements for systems applications.
* At least 5 years of hands-on software development, testing, and delivery experience, including partnering with internal and external groups.
* Bachelor’s degree, ideally in Computer Science, Financial Engineering, or a related quantitative discipline. A Master’s degree would count as 3 years of experience.
o Java 8.x
o N-Tier RESTful Webservices/Spring 4.x Framework
o Angular JS/JQuery
o Tomcat/Active MQ or WebLogic
o Gradle/Maven/Ant build tools
o UNIX Shell Scripting/Perl/Python
o Junit/Testing & Code Coverage Tools
o Sybase/DB2 SQL/JDBC
* Finance knowledge, specifically Fixed Income products
o UI Interface development
o Google Polymer/Electron
o IBM Platform/Grid computing experience
To apply for this job please visit the following URL: http://itjobpro.com/117456 →