Job Summary/Company:Are you a Senior Java Developer looking for a mission critical new Federal Contracting Opportunity with unlimited potential for growth? Look no further, Sparks Group is partnered with a well known organization supporting a multi task order driven Federal Program looking for a Full Stack Java Developer with experience with Oracle SQL Databases!
– Designs, develops, enhances, debugs, and implements interactive software.
– Researches, tests, builds, and coordinates the conversion and/or integration of new products based on client requirements.
– Consults with project teams and end users to identify application requirements.
– Performs feasibility analysis on potential future projects to management.
– Assists in the evaluation and recommendation of application software packages, application integration and testing tools.
– Resolves problems with software and responds to suggestions for improvements and enhancements.
– Effective senior-level communications, verbal and written, with the customer’s managers and others is required.
– 6 years Java programming experience
– 2 years Oracle; SQL and PL/SQL programming experience a plus
– 1-2 years Web Application and/or services development and deployment
– Experience in innovative Java-centric scalable enterprise custom application design, development, integration, and delivery
– Development experience using ORM tools such as Hibernate; Java EE; JAX, Spring, jQuery; HTML5
– Experience working with enterprise relational database system (e.g., Oracle, MYSQL, etc.); programming experience in SQL and/or PL/SQL
– Ability to work effectively both independently and as part of an integrated team.
– Highly analytical, possessing critical and creative thinking skills.
– Strong interpersonal skills to maintain effective working relationships with team and customers
Qualified candidates should send their resume OR call Sparks Group for additional details. Please note resume must include a valid email address in order to be considered.
We look forward to discussing your background, your current job search, and your potential career path with Sparks Group!
Job ID: [AD******]
Help us improve CareerBuilder by providing feedback about this job: .
For your privacy and protection, when applying to a job online, never give your social security number to a prospective employer, provide credit card or bank account information, or perform any sort of monetary transaction. Learn more.
By applying to a job using CareerBuilder you are agreeing to comply with and be subject to the CareerBuilder Terms and Conditions for use of our website. To use our website, you must agree with the Terms and Conditions and both meet and comply with their provisions.
Sparks Group (formerly SPARKS, Sparks IT Solutions and Sparks Personnel) is the Washington DC Area’s leading temporary staffing and full-time recruiting services provider. Each of our four divisions (Sparks Office, Sparks Accounting & Finance, Sparks IT, and Sparks Creative) specializes in placing professionals in temporary/contract, temporary-to-full-time, and full-time roles across a diverse array of staffing categories. Sparks Group brings over four decades of experience placing professionals in challenging and rewarding positions at many of the area’s most prestigious organizations. Our primary focus is presenting opportunities that match each candidate’s skill-sets, experience levels, career objectives, and growth needs. Sparks Group has regularly ranked as one of the top US staffing and recruiting firms having been named to Inavero’s Best of Staffing Lists for Client and Employee Satisfaction (2012-2016). Contact Info
– Suitland-Silver Hill, MD
– Sparks Group
To apply for this job please visit itjobpro.com.