Del Mar Fans & Lighting is an online home improvement company in our 14th year of business in the ceiling fan and lighting industry. We have a health minded, growing and friendly culture. We are about a 10-minute drive from the beautiful Atlantic Ocean with white sand beaches.
We are seeking a Senior Developer to join our growing team of Del Martians. This position will spearhead our in-house eCommerce development efforts.
This is a full-time hourly position based on a 40-hour work week.
* Champion internal Magento eCommerce Development of ************** including new feature additions, bug fixes, patches, upgrades, etc.
* Mentoring, coaching, and training team members
* Other special operations as needed
* Maintain open communication with management and offer suggestions to improve operational procedures
Desired Skills and Experience:
* Comfortable working in a close-knit, team environment where attitude and work ethic matter
* Ability to actively communicate clearly and professionally with customers, partners and the Del Mar team whether in person, via email, phone, video, or chat.
* Consistent ability to self-manage through daily tasks
* Detail Oriented and commitment to quality work
* Passionate about innovation and technology, with a deep focus on continuous learning
* Direct experience helping other eCommerce Businesses work through technical challenges
* Magento Certified with multiple years of direct Magento Development experience
* You feel that a solid text editor and mastery of command line bring order to the universe
* Experience with, and comfort working under, a version controlled environment
* Thorough understanding of Mobile First, Responsive Web Design, and UX concepts — with the ability to put them into practice
* Experience designing and implementing thorough development and testing workflows
* Able to quickly learn new processes, software, and technology and apply it to your daily routine
* Experience with 3rd-party integrations, CRM, ERP, Fraud, Payments, or Shipping software a plus
Bi-Weekly Salary, 6 pre-determined paid holidays, personal days, sick days, partial health benefits, life insurance, 401K match after 1 year. Free Tea & Coffee. Free Parking. Fun Company Events. Community Involvement.
We’re flexible about remote work, especially when it’s balanced with an office presence.
Del Mar is an Equal Opportunity-Affirmative Action Employer.
Del Mar does not sponsor work visas at this time.
To apply for this job please visit the following URL: http://itjobpro.com/52854 →