Senior .NET Developer
- Job Category: Software Development / IT
- City, State: Louisville, KY
- Apply Method: Email Apply
- Email Address: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Employer Name: Rainbow Design Services
Rainbow Design Services is a leading provider of network engineering, field services, and GIS mapping services in the telecommunications industry. We are currently seeking a .Net Developer for full-time, permanent position.
The candidate will be a primary contributor in designing, coding, testing, debugging, documenting and supporting all types of applications consistent with established specifications and customer requirements.
Daily activities will include analysis, coding, design, unit testing, and collaboration with QA on testing. Interaction with the team is highly collaborative and cooperative.
MAIN JOB TASKS
- Produce design concept and design specifications for new products;
- Specify code, test and verify software for product development in the assigned language, primarily C#;
- Attend project and design review meetings;
- Be a self-motivated team player with the drive to achieve project schedules and deadlines;
- Author and collate documents as required in different projects;
- Compile product design and modification reports for design review and product file;
- Ensure that the product complies to specifications, time frame and budget;
- Keep abreast of current research standards and apply them appropriately with creativity and innovation;
- Ensure of Health and Safety and Quality standards are adhered to in your area of work;
- Ensure that the design process is followed and improved;
- Communicate with customers for input and feedback to products and perform demonstrations;
- Report on projects and give presentations;
- Train technical teams on new products and their revisions;
- Travel to customers’ sites and trade shows as required;
- Ensure that management documentation is recorded, e.g. time sheets;
- Organize daily and weekly personal tasks to ensure effective time utilization;
- Troubleshoot problems with the team and assist in other teams as required;
- Any other duties as requested by management.
REQUIRED KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES
- At least 7 years of experience delivering software in compiled, object oriented language (C#/VB.NET)
- Solid exposure to Software development Life Cycle, UML and Project Management Methodology
- Expertise in using relational database technologies to develop performance oriented database applications
- Working experience in SQL Server/Oracle
- Experience leading teams or projects is a plus
Rainbow Design Services offers the following benefits:
- Flexible Scheduling
- 401k Retirement Plan
- Group Health Insurance
- Life / AD&D Insurance
- Dental / Vision Insurance
- Health Savings Account
- Paid Vacation
- Paid Training
- Paid Holidays
- Paid Sick Days
- Gym Membership Discount
In addition to these exciting benefits Rainbow Design Services provides a casual, team oriented work environment. Apply today if you meet the qualifications and are interested in the position!
No staffing agencies please.
To apply for this job please visit the following URL: http://itjobpro.com/130341 →