Precision System Design, Inc.
Our Fortune 500 direct client in Macon, GA is currently looking for a Senior .NET Developer. Candidates must have at least three years of C#/.NET experience, as well as a demonstrated ability in building/
deploying web applications using TFS.
We are unable to provide sponsorship at this time.
– 3+ years experience building .NET (4.0 preferred) web-based applications with C#, web services, WCF, Web APIs, SQL Server.
– Demonstrated ability using TFS and building and deploying web-based applications
– Experience working with Visual Studio, C#, Web API,*******, MVC, WCF, LINQ, Entity Framework & SQL Server.
– Strong understanding of object-oriented development, use of design patterns, DI & IoC (Preferred).
– Demonstrating deep technical abilities across Microsoft technologies primarily .NET & Azure development.
– Demonstrating deep technical abilities on TDD(Test Driven Development).
– Strong knowledge of Test Mediators, Test Doubles including Microsoft fakes, MoQ testing frameworks.
– Strong analytical skills, working closely with business units to provide feedback & influence the future of product roadmap.
– Ability to work independently, yet function as an integral part of a team, take initiative and contribute in a fast-paced environment
– Proven ability to mentor junior developers and conduct code reviews
– Strong interpersonal and communication skills – including verbal, written, and presentation
– A proven track record of driving results and the use of metrics to provide solutions
– Experience in .NET 4.0 is a plus
We will call qualified candidates after review.
Resumes will NOT be sent to clients without your approval.
REFERRALS WANTED – $1000 REWARD!
Refer a colleague to us, and Precision will give you $1000 if we find a job for that person!
(The fine print: The referred candidate must be previously unknown to us. Start date must be within 6 months of referral.)
Overtime – straight time
To apply for this job please visit the following URL: http://itjobpro.com/79327 →