POSITION OVERVIEW: Our client understands the true meaning of work/life balance, employee appreciation and the importance of having an exciting & diverse work environment, which explains why they have been recognized numerous times as one of the top companies for which to work. Offering their employees excellent benefits along with opportunities of advancement are just a few of the many reasons this company is an excellent organization of which to be apart. We are looking for a Senior Network Engineer with significant experience managing software defined networks. If you are experienced with Datacenter automation, software defined networks and security, apply today!
PLEASE NOTE: OUR CLIENT OFFERS AN EXCELLENT RELOCATION PACKAGE!
* Develop and implement network management and other related tools
* Evaluate, design, implement and maintain the global data network
* Assist in the implementation of global architecture standards
* Work on low level design development and implement scalable network designs for both local and global networks
* Planning and design network management and monitoring systems and wireless, LAN/WAN (SDN & SD-WAN), external network data connections and network security
* Bachelors Degree
* 2+ years experience in a design/engineering role
* 4+ years of network experience within a global corporate environment
* 4+ years of hands-on experience working with software defined networks
* 4+ years working with enterprise class Routers and Switches and protocols; EIGRP, BGP, and MPLS
* 3+ years working with network security and related principles, industry trends and best practices
* Technologies (Included but not limited too): IaaS & PaaS/Infrastructure Automation, Cisco ACI/VMWare NSX/Micro-segmentation
IF YOU ARE INTERESTED IN THIS JOB OPPORTUNITY, CONTACT TEAMBRADLEY TODAY TO LEARN MORE!
WHEN RESPONDING TO THIS OPPORTUNITY: Resumes without the required technical skills and experience will not be considered. Although a strong desire for a certain type of position is a credit to your goal, experience is necessary.
EMAIL RICH BRADLEY: (SEE BELOW)
EMAIL BOB NAPPI: (SEE BELOW)
To apply for this job please visit the following URL: http://itjobpro.com/119176 →