Kaizen Approach, Inc.
At Kaizen, our people are our product.
We match up talented individuals to challenging positions providing services to our customers. We recruit and retain our staff because we dont see people as widgets, but as assets. Kaizen believes in training and growing talent, and we encourage and help people to educate themselves and in turn provide the unique skills that our customers have come to expect of us. Kaizens employees provide incremental improvements for lasting solutions. Join us!
Kaizen Approach, Inc. is currently hiring for a Senior Network / Security Engineer to support a client in Columbia, MD. The candidate must be able to quickly understand the NetSec environment so that they can independently work on specific requirements from Cross Domain Solutions.
* Designs solutions, integrates, configures, deploys, tests and provides support for numerous types of network devices, interfaces and methodologies.
* Optimizes end-to-end system performance and dataflow management.
* Configures/optimizes network to connect to various front- and back-end components.
* Coordinates with system engineering and dataflow efforts to ensure proper mission operations with minimum down time.
* Facilitates implementation of high-speed, scalable, fault-tolerant network topologies as applicable to WAN/LAN design.
* Implements specific network solutions to support server requirements to include load-balancing, VPNs, firewall contexts, and network address translation (NAT) where appropriate.
* Minimizes network latency and maximizes data throughput through design analysis and network performance monitoring tools.
* Manages assigned tasks and provides guidance to junior Network Engineers.
* Validates new/existing dataflow and data formats.
* Coordinates with appropriate dataflow organizations and end-customer recipients, follow-on data repositories and tasking organizations and understands potential adverse impacts on system-wide dataflow.
* Designs, integrates, tests and deploys RF communications solutions.
* Leads large efforts of dynamic requirements and scale.
* Works with Systems Engineers and cross-organizational teams to define requirements.
* Resolves complex network problems, operate network analyzers, WAN test equipment and network simulators.
* Designs, implements, and evaluates security systems
* Contributes to security planning, assessment, risk analysis, and risk management
* Supports the Government in providing technical leadership to engineering teams
* Recommends corporate solutions to resolve security requirements
* Supports the Government in enforcement of design / implementation of trusted relationships among_ external systems and architectures_
* Twelve (12) years experience in programs and contracts of similar scope, type, and complexity is required.
* Bachelors degree in engineering from an accredited college or university is required.
* Four (4) years of additional network engineering experience may be substituted for a bachelors degree.
* Five (5) years experience with the following Network Tools; Whats Up Gold and NetFlow.
* Three years experience with DCID 6/3 and/or ICD 503, Intelligence Community Information Technology Systems Security Risk Management, Certification and Accreditation, dated 15 September 2008
* IAT Level II; Security+ certification
* Experience in one of the following technologies: DMVPN, Blue Coat product line, ASAs, HPNA, or General Firewalls.
* Three years experience creating firewall rule sets from analysis of network traffic
* Three years experience with component validation of security devices
* Three years experience integrating boundary solutions into customer networks
* Three years experience configuring switches, routers, and firewalls
TS/SCI SECURITY CLEARANCE WITH POLYGRAPH REQUIRED
Domain Area Requirements:
* Five (5) years demonstrated experience in Computer Network Operations, Protection Level (PL) 3 high/high solutions utilizing Layer 2 to Layer 7.
* Five (5) years experience with the following Network Tools; WhatsUp Gold and NetFlow.
At Kaizen Approach, Inc., we strive to ensure our customers and employees are treated with the respect and professionalism they deserve. We apply our motto, Incremental improvements for lasting solutions, to both our team and our clients.
To apply for this job please visit the following URL: http://itjobpro.com/80085 →