Under minimal supervision, this position is responsible for the coordinated planning, execution, and management of strategic enterprise IT projects that span across all BSI and business units. Monitors cost, schedule, and technical performance of component projects and operations, while working to ensure the ultimate success of the project. Determines and coordinates the sharing of resources by negotiating with resource managers. This position is responsible for stakeholder management, including third-party contractors and business partners. This position will manage numerous projects across various functional and technical disciplines.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Performs all assigned duties in compliance with internal SOPs and external regulations. Brings compliance issues to the attention of management.
- Assures high-quality customer service to all customers.
- Maintains good attendance and punctuality per the absence policy.
- Hires, supervises, trains and evaluates performance of assigned personnel. Identifies and effectively resolves personnel issues.
- Manages the day-to-day operational and tactical aspects of multiple or large scale projects that cross over functional boundaries including planning, managing, and executing project management functions.
- Directs and manages the sharing of resources among projects and support activities.
- Manages solution design and future state definition within the context of a project.
- Manages the delegation of activities and tasks to matrixed staff to execute project deliverables.
- Identifies and resolves issues and conflicts within the project team.
- Conducts project lessons learned and creates reports to identify project successful/unsuccessful characteristics.
- Adheres to BSI’s quality and change processes through project completion.
- Demonstrates an active role in maintaining current business and technology trends to ensure quality business processes, tools, and techniques are used by the organization.
- Remains abreast of changes and developments in the blood banking industry related to regulations and standards and provides direction to implement required changes. Establishes and maintains a network of professional relationships.
- Performs all other duties, at the discretion of management, as assigned.
- Bachelor’s degree required.
- Knowledge of project management processes and methodologies required.
- Knowledge of advanced principles and practices of policy and procedure development required.
- Knowledge of advanced methods of research, program analysis and report preparation required.
- Knowledge of advanced records management principles and practices required.
- Knowledge of management principles including human resource management, budget administration, negotiation techniques, risk identification and mitigation, requirements solicitation required.
- Knowledge of system development lifecycle models and familiarity with enterprise-wide business software applications required.
PMP certification or equivalent preferred.
- Five years of project management experience with involvement in Information Technology infrastructure and operations or software applications implementation required. To include:
- Five years progressively responsible experience in Project Management.
- Three years of experience in Commercial Off the Shelf (COTS) software implementation.
- Two years experience in a senior/lead position.
- Two years of experience in Cloud or Hosted software implementation.
- Experience in software development, advisory, or professional services preferred.
- Must possess the skills and abilities to successfully perform all assigned duties and responsibilities.
- Must be able to maintain confidentiality.
- Effective oral and written business communication skills.
- Must have analytical, statistical, personal organization, and problem solving skills.
- Must be able to organize, prioritize, and execute a variable workload and multiple priorities.
- Ability to think strategically, synthesize complex business and financial data, and develop innovative solutions.
- Ability to work in a team environment and participate as an active member of management.
- Ability to work effectively with all levels of staff and management to provide consistent high levels of customer service.
- Must have proficient computer skills.
To apply for this job please visit the following URL: http://itjobpro.com/72787 →