Ariba UK Limited
Date: Dec 4, 2017
Location: Newtown Square, PA, US
Requisition ID: ******
Work Area: Software-Design and Development
Expected Travel: 0 – 20%
Career Status: Management
Employment Type: Regular Full Time
As market leader in enterprise application software, SAP helps companies of all sizes and industries innovate through simplification. From the back office to the boardroom, warehouse to storefront, on premise to cloud, desktop to mobile device – SAP empowers people and organizations to work together more efficiently and use business insight more effectively to stay ahead of the competition. SAP applications and services enable customers to operate profitably, adapt continuously, and grow sustainably.
Purpose and Objective
Are you interested in helping world-class enterprises to solve their most complex business challenges, blaze disruptive new trails and bring their company’s vision to life?
At SAP, Innovative Business Solutions (formerly SAP Custom Development), our mission is to empower visionary enterprises to achieve their greatest goals through software innovation.
Our experts develop unique, leading-edge software solutions in collaboration with our clients – from discovery to delivery – to create tailored, high-value software that is backed by the power of SAP. We make innovation real by using the latest technologies around the Internet of Things, blockchain, artificial intelligence / machine learning, and big data and analytics. And we deliver our solutions quickly by employing an agile development approach.
Join us in helping clients to reimagine their business and create new possibilities that allow them to dream bigger, work smarter and change their worlds.
– Manage projects as assigned and ensure adherence to the SAP Innovative Business Solutions Methodology for large scale and highly complex software development projects.
– Exhibit exceptional customer focus and negotiation skills.
– Build strong relationships at every level of the organization and demonstrate influencer skills.
– Set-up, maintain, and execute the Governance Model for your projects and programs.
– Prepare realistic cost and schedule budgets for development projects, including detailed, client-ready project plans, identifying milestones, resources and timelines.
– Proactively manage program stakeholder satisfaction to position and secure a customer reference and success story.
– Demonstrate adaptability and flexibility to manage deadline pressure, ambiguity and change.
– Utilize all Innovative Business Solutions-relevant toolsets for managing and communicating project status.
– Monitor project performance and risk status; identify variances to plan; define and execute corrective action as required.
– Ensure visibility and transparency of project results, financial status and risk compliance.
– Over-achieve Innovative Business Solutions organization’s business metrics (inclusive of Margin, Revenue, Profit, Utilization, Innovation, and Client Satisfaction).
– Continuously manage communications and expectations with customers.
– Communicate expectations to team members and follow-up to ensure expectations are met.
– Build credibility and trust with customers and project teams during project execution.
– Demonstrate ability to manage diverse internal and external issues in highly political environments.
– Ensure all client sign-offs and acceptances are completed successfully.
– Act in a distributed development environment, managing work packages across global locations.
– Be a multiplier by actively mentoring other resources within the team.
– Continually enhance existing skills and seek new areas for personal development.
– Contribute actively to Project Management excellence and Best Practices at SAP Innovative Business Solutions organization
– Bachelor’s degree required. Master’s degree highly desirable, preferably in a related discipline.
– Project Management Professional (PMP) certification preferred, required within one year of hire.
Work Experience / Skills
– Requires 7+ years of professional PM experience.
– Project Management of SAP projects prerequisite, experience in software development desired .
– Working knowledge of Agile/Scrum methodology.
– Excellent communication skills, including written and oral; with the ability to present to large groups with confidence.
– Excellent negotiation skills with the ability to influence without authority.
– Newtown Square, PA
– Ability and willingness to travel domestically and internationally (overall travel average 50%, but can up to 100% based on project phase.)
SAP’S DIVERSITY COMMITMENT
To harness the power of innovation, SAP invests in the development of its diverse employees. We aspire to leverage the qualities and appreciate the unique competencies that each person brings to the company.
SAP is committed to the principles of Equal Employment Opportunity and to providing reasonable accommodations to applicants with physical and/or mental disabilities. If you are interested in applying for employment with SAP and are in need of accommodation or special assistance to navigate our website or to complete your application, please send an e-mail with your request to Recruiting Operations Team (Americas: **************************** or ****************************, APJ: *******************, EMEA: ***************). Requests for reasonable accommodation will be considered on a case-by-case basis.
EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability:
Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their age, race, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, protected veteran status or disability.
Nearest Major Market: Philadelphia
Job Segment: Project Manager, Cloud, ERP, Manager, SAP, Technology, Management
To apply for this job please visit the following URL: http://itjobpro.com/79230 →