Role Senior Project Manager – US
Auto req ID 28682BR
Domain Independent Verification and Validation Testing
Skillset Cognos ,
Datawarehouse and ETL , Teradata
Grid , Hadoop Oozie
State / Region / Province Minnesota
Work Location Eagan, MN
Company ITL USA
Infosys – DNA HIL – Senior Project Manager
Infosys is a global leader in technology services and consulting. We enable clients in more than 50 countries to create and execute strategies for their digital transformation. From engineering to application development, knowledge management and business process management, we help our clients find the right problems to solve, and to solve these effectively. Our team of 190,000+ innovators, across the globe, is differentiated by the imagination, knowledge and experience, across industries and technologies, that we bring to every project we undertake.
Wanted: Global Innovators To Help Us Build Tomorrow’s Enterprise
In the role of Senior Project Manager, you will take end-to-end responsibility for a portfolio of projects. You will lead the project(s) from beginning to end, from initial proposal through completion, to provide our clients with innovative high quality solutions focused on their business needs. You will build and manage the project team, schedule assignments, monitor and review deliverables of project teams and ensure successful delivery and implementation. You will be part of a learning culture, where teamwork and collaboration are encouraged, excellence is rewarded, and diversity is respected and valued.
Location for this position is Eagan, MN. This position will require 10% travel .
U.S. citizens and those authorized to work in the U.S. are encouraged to apply. We are unable to sponsor at this time.
– Bachelor’s degree or foreign equivalent required. Will also consider one year of relevant work experience in lieu of every year of education
– At least 10 years of experience with SKILLS SET
– At least 5 years of experience in Project Management and implementation.
– At least 7 years of experience in Business Intelligence and Data warehousing Skills like Cognos, Informatica, Teradata, Bigdata
– At least 5 years of experience in Client engagement, people management
– Ability to manage technology and performance engineering
– Knowledge of architectural frameworks and design principals
– Basic domain knowledge in Retail, CPG and Logistics
– Ability to handle Ambiguity, diverse/ multiple stakeholders.
– Analytical skills
– Experience in working on proposals
– Experience and desire to work in a Global delivery environment
The job entails an extensive amount of travel. The job also entails sitting as well as working at a computer for extended periods of time. Should be able to communicate by telephone, email or face to face.
Infosys is a global leader in consulting, technology and outsourcing solutions. We enable clients, in more than 30 countries, to stay a step ahead of emerging business trends and outperform the competition. We help them transform and thrive in a changing world by co-creating breakthrough solutions that combine strategic insights and execution excellence.
EOE/Minority/Female/Veteran/Disabled/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity
To apply for this job please visit the following URL: http://itjobpro.com/106965 →