Senior QA Engineer (Web/Mobile) at PETSMART
– Saved Jobs
– Home Office
– Retail Stores
– Distribution Centers
Work With Some Pawsome Technology Information Technology
Search radiusRADIUS5 miles15 miles25 miles35 miles50 milesSearch Careers
Senior QA Engineer (Web/Mobile)
Location Phoenix, Arizona ID IT-18-6090
Senior QA Engineer
How this role will make an impact:
PetSmart is aggressively accelerating its digital capabilities and we are looking for experienced leaders who can drive us forward.The Sr. Test Automation Engineer will drive digital automation, build upon the current foundation, and help us to grow our QA practice. We are seeking a strong, technical individual with a passion for the digital and mobile space.
Your goals and responsibilities will include:
– Lead engineering efforts related to automated testing
– Partner with Digital leadership team to develop automation strategy and execution plan
– Work with product stakeholders to identify and prioritize tests that are candidates for automation
– Develop new automated test cases and enhance current test suite as new functionality is built
– Run automated test suite and evaluate performance, functionality, and scalability
– Collect and report data pertaining to digital reliability and performance
– Work with development and delivery teams to enhance the testability of their code, and to analyze and resolve defects in a timely matter
– Provide on-site guidance and mentorship to other test automation engineers across the commerce and customer experience space
– Lead IS and Business partner teams through automation strategy, findings, and continuous improvement
– Collaborate with IS leadership team to ensure automated test code adheres to PetSmart standards and participate in automation strategy and optimization efforts across IS
What you’ll bring to the table:
– Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or equivalent experience
– Experience with a continuous integration tool, such as Jenkins
– Expert level of experience automating web and mobile application across multiple devices and platforms using test automation tools and frameworks, such as Selenium, Appium, TestNG, and JUnit/NUnit
– Experience reviewing code and providing feedback to development for quality and testability
– Experience reviewing unit tests for coverage and effectiveness. Experience writing unit tests preferred.
– Solid understanding of software testing practices and agile development
– Works independently under minimal direction with strong work ethic
– Strong communication skills and sense of teamwork
About our IT team:
We’re growing at a faster pace than we ever have before, investing heavily in cutting-edge technology and, more importantly, our people.Our PetSmart IT team isn’t just its own department, they are valued business partners to every area of our company. At every level, our IT associates are empowered to come up with innovative ideas that have strategic impacts to the business. You’ll take pride in the work that you do and the why behind it allfor the love of pets.
Click here to meet Mike Goodwin, PetSmart’s CIO ***************************
Why you’ll love it here:
Our home office offers outstanding amenities in a fun and rewarding workplace including:
– Pet friendly environment, bring your pets to work!
– A work-life balance and family events such as movie nights, art events and holiday festivals
– Top Dog gym with equipment, fitness classes, massage therapists and personal trainers
– Sit & Stay Caf serving fresh breakfast and lunch options
– Starbucks cartproductivity at its finest!
– Lil’ Paws learning center and onsite childcare facility
– Volunteer events with PetSmart Charities
Save JobMap this Location
Recently Viewed Opportunities
You have no recently viewed jobs.
– Commerce & Customer Engagement
– Business Enablement
– IT Solutions
– IT Service Delivery
Commerce & Customer Engagement
The Commerce & Customer Engagement team helps create seamless experiences during all interactions between PetSmart and pet parents. From driving simpler e-commerce transactions to maximizing our mobile applications, this team is always driven by the passion to make a difference in the lives of pets and pet parents.
‘The passion behind our work is truly driven by creating better experiences for pets and pet parents.’DawnSr. Business Relationship Director
If you like streamlining processes for team efficiencies, then our Business Enablement team is a great fit for you. Established 1 year ago, this brand new, fast-growing team focuses on enablement of our business systems. Their goal is to foster system synergies across our different business units to make more strategic, holistic decisions.
Our IT team isn’t just their own department; they are treated as a valued business partner in every area of our company.
Focusing on maximizing our BI tools and data management processes, our IT Solutions team provides the technology our business leaders need to make holistic, strategic decisions. The resources that this team develops and maintains are instrumental to the continued growth of our omni-channel business.
At every level, we empower our technology leaders so they can make decisions that are right for our business.
IT Service Delivery
Whenever there are issues with our technology, the IT Service Delivery team roars into action. Providing round-the-clock technical engineering and support for our organization’s store locations, home offices, and distribution centers, this team is responsible for application, infrastructure, and enterprise information management support across PetSmart.
We’re always renewing our commitment to technology. In fact, the last two years have been a transformational period in our IT departments.
Our CIO, Mike Goodwin, is the fearless leader of our innovative IT team. Learn more about his team and why it’s a great time to work at PetSmart.
Our culture is very relationship-driven. It’s this collaboration that is the key to moving around and getting things done.AlisonProject Manager
Meet Our IT Team
No matter which team you’re on, ALL of our IT associates work together to create solutions for pets and pet parents. Learn more about why our associates love what they do.
The retail industry is evolving at lightning-fast pace and we’re making significant.
Stores full of Smiles
What better place to share your love for pets than in our stores?
Stocking our Shelves
At PetSmart, distribution is all about innovation, efficiency and getting products out..
We love pets, and we believe pets make us better people. PetSmart will be the.
When you join PetSmart, you’ll join thousands of proud associates who volunteer.
Buy a bag, Give a meal
When you buy any bag of dog or cat food, we give a meal to a pet in need.
How we do Good
PetSmart Charities – an independent nonprofit organization – has granted more.
The PetSmart Mission
Every day with every connection, PetSmart’s passionate associates help bring.
Unleash Your Potential
Ready to get out of the classroom and start an inspiring career?
Keeping Pets Runway-Ready
Welcome to PetSmart’s salons – where opportunity is always in vogue.
Beautiful sunshine. The great outdoors. World-class attractions.
Join our Talent Community
Select the area you’re interested in, and we’ll keep you up to date with our new opportunities.Area of InterestCorporate JobsRetail JobsDistribution Center JobsInternships & New GradsJoin Now
Copyright 2018 PetSmart Inc.
– Jobs By Category
– Jobs By Location
– Jobs By Group
– Terms & Conditions
To apply for this job please visit itjobpro.com.