The Royak Group Inc.
* Design, develop (code), test, and debug applications. Maintain, enhance and provide solutions for software applications. Provide development leadership in a functional area, module or project.
* Works with stakeholders to perform application functionality gap analysis and feasibility studies.
* Leads development activities for a functional area, module, or project. Provides and documents technical design and specifications meeting business and functional requirements.
* Develops code, implements and maintains tools/applications. Ensures applications and systems possess sufficient controls.
* Performs unit testing prior to moving code/configuration to the QA process. Evaluates and researches upgrades, patches and new functionality. Researches defects and solve for root cause in applications.
* Assists in the development and definition of test plans and scripts for performance, regression and user acceptance test plans; support QA activities as required.
* Builds and maintains templates, rules, style sheets, workflows, data extractions and imports, interfaces, and object models.
* Analyzes applications for compliance with security protocols.
* Trains team members on areas of expertise. Participate in and lead peer reviews.
MINIMUM REQUIRED SKILLS:
* Bachelor’s Degree
* SFDC Certified
* In depth knowledge of Web Service Integration using SOAP, REST, OData and Salesforce API’s.
* Strong experience working with Security, Custom Objects, Permission Sets and Profiles.
* Extensive experience in SDLC life cycle and use of change sets, workflow rules and approval processes.
* Experience with integration in SAP environments.
To apply for this job please visit the following URL: http://itjobpro.com/99037 →