Job Information: Senior point Developer Job
Senior point Developer
EOE StatementWe are an equal employment opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law.
Req Number KSS18-0096
Category Information Technology
Division Koniag Information Security Services
Location KSS Arlington
Koniag Information Security Services is hiring a Senior Point Developer to work at our customer’s site in Arlington, VA. This is a direct, full time position with our company. Must have a current/active Secret clearance.
We offer competitive compensation and an extraordinary benefits package including health, dental and vision insurance, 401K with company matching, flexible spending accounts, paid holidays, three weeks paid time off, and more.
The Point Developer is responsible for analysis, design, hands-on development and delivery of web-based applications utilizing Microsoft Point Foundation Server. Will provide support to the customer on Point issues and problems. Will work in conjunction with other Team members to develop the right solution for a given problem.
Essential Functions, Responsibilities & Duties may include, but are not limited to:
– Application design, construction, and deployment of enterprise products and associated modules within an object oriented centric architecture.
– Architect and design both minor adjustments as well as major overhauls of product architecture.
– Translate application requirements into an object oriented business model.
– Support the development of a logical and physical data model mapping the application requirements to the database design. Translate object oriented model of persistent objects into a logical data model suitable for physical data modeling by the Database Engineer.
– Architect and design web based applications for integration with other enterprise applications.
– Define strategy and technical approach for meeting product performance, reliability, and scalability and security goals.
– Establish programmatic tasks and performs verification tests of Application Engineers module development throughout system development life cycle.
– Work closely with Database Engineers, Systems Analyst, Application Engineer, GUI Developer and technical staff.
– Supports and develops team members by providing advice, coaching and educational opportunities
– Must be a US citizen and possess or be able to obtain/maintain a SECRET clearance;
– 7+ years dedicated experience as a Point Developer
– Must have hands-on working knowledge of consuming Web Services using SOAP, REST, JSON
– Must be highly organized and have excellent oral and written communication skills
– Ability to handle multiple tasks simultaneously
– Ability to work positively with the project stakeholders
– The ability to find innovative ways to resolve problems
– Proficiency with Agile Development processes
– Software Design, Software Debugging, Software Development Fundamentals, C++, Software Documentation, Software Testing, Software Maintenance, Software Algorithm Design, Software Performance Tuning, Software Architecture, Coaching
– Must have hands-on working knowledge of Point Designer 2010, especially the capabilities and limitations
– Must have hands-on working knowledge of the configuration and setting for Point WebParts, especially in the areas of List Filters, WebPart Filters, Search and Data Connections.
– Must have hands-on working knowledge of XSLT and how it relates to Point specifically when it comes to ItemStyles, HeaderStyles, DataViews and Content Query WebParts.
– Must have hands-on working experience with calculated fields and Content Query WebParts.
– Must have excellent written and oral communications skills.
– Advanced debugging skills so as to also be able to debug system-wide technical problems
– Must be able to work independently with minimal supervision as well as working with a team.
– Experience utilizing Agile Development Methodology
– Working knowledge of Office 365 architecture, power apps
– Working knowledge of Point Designer 2016 and/or Point Online
– Working knowledge of integrating third party tools like Nintex, Metalogix etc
– Experience with SP app model
– Working knowledge of InfoPath 2010 and when to use InfoPath over Point
– Working knowledge of Advanced features of Point 2010 (i.e. Excel Services, BCS, Enterprise Search, Usage Reporting, etc.)
– Working knowledge of C#.Net or ******, Visual Studio 2Kx, Point Object Model, Web Services, XML
– Working knowledge of interoperability of Point and other Office 2010 products.
– Working knowledge of interoperability of Point and other Office 2013 products:
– Proficiency with Visual Studio Team System (VSTS)
Working Environment & Conditions
This position is primarily indoors, consistent with a standard office position and has a noise level of mostly low to moderate. The incumbent is required to stand; walk; sit; use hands to finger, handle, or feel objects, tools, or controls; reach with hands and arms; talk and hear. The work load may require the incumbent to sit for extended periods of time. The incumbent must be able to read, do simple math calculations and withstand moderate amounts of stress. The incumbent must occasionally lift and/or move up to 25 lbs. Specific vision abilities required by the job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, depth perception, and the ability to adjust focus.
Our Equal Employment Opportunity Policy
The company is an equal opportunity employer. The company shall not discriminate against any employee or applicant because of race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender or gender identity (except where gender is a bona fide occupational qualification), national origin, age, disability, military/veteran status, marital status, genetic information or any other factor protected by law. We are committed to equal employment opportunity in all decisions related to employment, promotion, wages, benefits and all other privileges, terms and conditions of employment.
The company is dedicated to seeking all qualified applicants. If you require an accommodation to navigate or to apply to a position on our website, please contact Heaven Wood via e-mail at ************************* or by calling ************ to request accommodations.
Travel Requirements None
Security Clearance Secret
About our Company
Offering innovative and cutting edge IT solutions, Koniag Information Security Services is uniquely positioned in the federal marketplace. An ANC 8(a)-certified program combined with the full corporate support of Koniag Inc.’s Government Services Sector, KSS is backed by a full range of industry partners. Innovative technology, highly qualified professionals and proven processes are the hallmarks of KSS. We pride ourselves on delivering exceptional service to our clients and maintaining a supportive environment for team members and partners.
Our Equal Opportunity Policy EOE Minorities/Female/Protected Veterans/Disabled. holder Preference in accordance with Public Law 88-352
This position is currently accepting applications.
Click here for technical assistance.
To apply for this job please visit itjobpro.com.