Cogstate has developed novel cognitive assessment technologies related to neurodegenerative and neuropsychiatric disorders such as Alzheimers, dementia, concussion, ADHD, fatigue and drug effects, post-operative cognitive dysfunction, schizophrenia and mood disorders. To build upon Companys success in the pharmaceutical clinical trial industry, Cogstate Healthcare Division was recently created to explore business opportunities in the rapidly growing healthcare market for computerized neurological testing and brain health monitoring.
The Senior Software Developer will assist in the design, development, and delivery and of Cogstate Healthcares software platforms.
This contributors key responsibilities include:
(1) Collaborating within cross-functional, agile team to deliver software that achieves business objectives
(2) Coding and testing program modules
(3) Build innovations for today with the future in mind, in accordance with medical device & HIPPA regulations in key markets around the world
This position will report to the VP Product Strategy and Innovation, Cogstate Healthcare. The Senior Software Developer will work closely with other staff in the Cogstate Healthcare Business, including: Customer Service Manager, Sr. Customer Support Specialist, Sr. Director of Commercial Marketing, Product Manager, Senior Director of Customer Experience & Training.
Essential Job Functions:
* Design and implement backend and frontend components and services
* Develop solutions that account for scalability and optimize performance
* Evaluate new technologies and build prototypes for continuous improvements
* Produce high quality production ready code in an agile environment
* Advocate programming best practices and standards
* Collaborate closely with the product team to build new features and infrastructure
* 5+ years software development experience (preferably related to medical device/software requiring compliance to HIPPA regulations)
* 2+ years Microsoft .NET Framework experience
* Demonstrable experience developing scalable web applications
* Passionate about code quality and testing
* Understanding of industry patterns for application architecture and integration
* Agile development experience
* Undergraduate degree or equivalent work experience
* Excellent communications skills (both verbal & written)
* Healthcare industry experience
* Software development in a validated environment
* Artificial Intelligence and machine learning
Cogstate is a leading cognitive science company focused on optimizing the measurement of cognition (brain function) to guide decision-making in clinical trials, academic research and healthcare. Cogstate commercializes rapid, reliable and highly sensitive computerised cognitive tests and provides expert support for traditional neurological assessments. Science, innovation and excellence in delivery are at the core of everything we do. Cogstate offers health, dental, and vision benefits as well as 401K plan matching. Cogstate, Inc. provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability or genetics.
To apply for this job please visit itjobpro.com.