Department Development – US
Employment Type Employee
Minimum Experience Experienced
Senior Software Developer
IMPORTANT INFORMATION ABOUT THIS POSITION
– All applicants must be legally authorized to work in the United States. Visa sponsorship is not available for this position.
– Local candidates only are being considered at this time.
– All employees must pass required background screenings and drug testing.
INVIDI Technologies Corporation develops products and services for addressable television advertising. Our Emmy Award Winning Technology, Advatar is widely deployed by cable, satellite, and telco operators. We provide comprehensive, measurable, and accountable ways to place relevant advertising in front of the right audiences. You’ve surely noticed that traditional television viewing is changing.tablets, phones, time-shifting, video-on-demand, and internet delivery all present challenges to the traditional television advertising paradigm. We are keeping pace with these changes and anticipating new ones.
We offer a fast-paced environment with enormous opportunities to learn and grow. We are looking for team members that will flourish in our creative and inspiring environment, working alongside some of the best and brightest.
Are you passionate about technology? Do you want to be part of the team that is revolutionizing TV advertising? At INVIDI Technologies our teams share a passion to solve problems of today to innovate for tomorrow. We develop real-time advertising software solutions, with low latency, high performance and throughput so it can continue to meet the challenges and growing demands of our customers.
We’re agile, with a dedicated Scrum Master, who keeps us focused on our tasks. We are highly dedicated, motivated, and passionate individuals, collaborating in teams and striving to find the best solutions to problems using the right tools. It is a high energy and fast-paced environment, and often demanding, so we are seeking people who are self-motivated, love to learn fast, can get things done and embrace challenges to solve difficult and complex problems.
– Design, develop, test and document
– Diagnose root cause of defects/issues and implement software
– Help investigate field issues and support production systems
– Be resourceful, flexible, and an excellent collaborator supporting the Development scrum
– Write unit test code to automatically test the key parts of the system
– Work closely with test engineers to review requirements, system designs and plan for both manual and automated testing.
– Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, or equivalent
– 10+ years of experience in the computing industry
– Strong C++ and Java language skills
– Deep understanding of object-oriented design, data structures, and algorithms
– Experience working in a UNIX environment, Linux is preferred
– Experience building microservices and using NoSQL databases and Big Data frameworks
– Exposure to all phases of the software development lifecycle
– Excellent oral and written communication skills
– An aptitude for analytical problem solving
– The ability to quickly learn new technologies
– Actively participate in an Agile/Scrum environment and on all tasks
Highly preferred candidates also have
– Experience with any of the following:
– Big Data frameworks like Apache Hadoop, Apache Spark, Apache Storm, etc.
– Databases like MS-SQL, MySQL, PostgreSQL, Oracle, etc.
– NoSQL Databases like Cassandra, CouchDB, MemcacheDB, etc.
– Cloud, SaaS, and Microservices platforms
– Web servers like Apache, Nginx, Jetty, etc.
– SCM and CI tools like Git, Gerrit and Jenkins
– ALM tools like Confluence and JIRA
– Durable Queues like RabbitMQ, activeMQ, Apache Kafka, etc.
– Protocol Buffers and gRPC.
– Prior experience with C++
– Experience developing:
– Real-time distributed systems
– Inter-process communication using UNIX sockets
– Strong UNIX shell scripting skills, and using utilities like SED, AWK, etc.
– Cable or Satellite industry knowledge
INVIDI Technologies Corporation is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
*We will not accept resumes from Agencies or Recruiters or any phone calls for this position.
To apply for this job please visit itjobpro.com.