Attn: West Coast Based Full Stack Developers Full Time Remote position with Inc. 500 SaaS Healthcare Software Company.
We are one of the fastest growing companies in America, recognized 3x by Inc. Magazine, VitalWare is a fully funded SaaS company in the healthcare space. We are fast, flexible and give you the opportunity to branch out beyond a single task or skill set. You will touch different projects and be able to learn and do things that you cant in a larger or more bureaucratic company. If you have 10+ years as a full stack developer, with database experience in MS-SQL and extensive experience in no-SQL solutions and have any type of team lead, managerial or supervisory experience you go to the top of the list! We want to talk to you and see if it is a fit for both us.
PS You can work anywhere and our retention rate is out of this world, which means people love us and stay! Lets talk.
* 10+ years of development experience building production grade software.
* Database experience in MS-SQL is necessary, and extensive experience in no-SQL solutions, specifically Elasticsearch & Mongo are what will put a candidate over the top for us.
Skill and Ability Requirements
Basic Minimum Qualifications
* Must pass a basic background check
* Strong programming skills, as well as the ability to read and code and review complex code bases written by others
* Involvement in large and innovative products both deployed and in R & D
* Must be a US resident
* Strong experience in web-based UI development and UI frameworks especially Sencha (ExtJs)
* Excellent verbal and written communication skills
* Demonstrated ability to deliver major critical projects
* Proven and demonstrable experience in implementing enterprise-scale, high volume, high availability systems.
* Want this person to have experience as a team lead or manager.
* Medical revenue cycle experience desired, not required.
* Bachelor’s in computer science or equivalent work experience
VitalWare offers a full range of benefits to regular, full-time employees that support employees and eligible family members, including domestic partners and their children. These benefits include:
* Medical, prescription drug, dental and vision coverage.
* 401(k) savings plan.
* Long term disability.
* Paid time-off and Holiday pay.
To apply for this job please visit the following URL: http://itjobpro.com/116637 →