_StrongBox Data Solutions is building a team to expand our StrongLink software. StrongLink is a disruptive technology which brings the power of metadata and machine learning to autonomous data management across heterogeneous storage platforms. Our customers have discovered that StrongLink can reduce storage costs and complexity to manage big data environments.
_We strive for excellence and seek like minded individuals to join our team. We are seeking bright, passionate individuals who
want to work on new and disruptive technologies, and who enjoys dynamic environment where they can directly impact that next generation technology. If you enjoy challenges in a fast pace company, we welcome your application._
* Minimum 5 years of professional experience with Python, C and C++ programming and methodologies
* 2+ years of experience with database systems
* Strong knowledge of Linux system-level software development, e.g. file IO and storage a must
* Development of highly distributed and scalable systems
* Strong knowledge of / experience with some of the following: TCP/IP networking, system authentication, FUSE, ZeroMQ, REST APIs
* Strong verbal and written communications. Willing to engage, share and learn from peers.
* You are passionate about writing clean, maintainable code and willing to work to a coding standard
* You stay up-to-date with the modern technologies and best practices
* Aptitude to independently learn new technologies
* Possesses the ability to discuss technical information with less technical or non-technical audiences
* Able to work productively, independently and cross-team.
* Experience with NoSQL database systems like MongoDB sharded cluster is highly desirable
* Experience with threading and multiprocessing
* Experience with Enterprise / SaaS applications and related concepts (message queues, service-oriented architecture, caching, etc.)
* Experience with scalability concepts and strategies such as caching at various levels in the stack and asynchronous processing
* Experience developing clustered, distributed systems
* Experience developing AI machine learning solutions
* Experience with search technologies such as Elasticsearch, Solr, etc.
* Knowledge of enterprise storage
* Knowledge of Agile concepts and methodologies
* SBDS offers a comprehensive benefits package, including Paid Time Off, Medical, Dental and Life Insurance Benefits and Employee 401K Plan including a 4% match.
To apply for this job please visit itjobpro.com.