For more than a decade, Asembia** has been working with specialty pharmacies, manufacturers, prescribers, payers and other industry stakeholders to develop solutions for the high-touch specialty pharmaceutical service model.
Through collaborative programs, contracting initiatives, patient support hub services and innovative technology platforms, Asembia is committed to positively impacting the patient journey.
Asembia** focuses on the specialty pharmacy segment and offers comprehensive hub services, pharmacy network management, group purchasing (GPO) services, innovative technology platforms and more.
As a leading industry voice and advocate, Asembia is committed to bringing strategic channel management solutions, leading-edge products and high-touch services to the specialty pharmacy industry that help our customers optimize patient care and outcomes.
We are seeking a passionate, innovative and selfmotivated Senior Software Engineer for Asembia’s software development organization. The primary responsibility of the Senior Software Engineer includes designing, testing, deploying and supporting new and existing web applications for both internal and external clients. In addition, the Senior Software Engineer is expected to collaborate effectively with other software engineers, quality assurance, project management, patient care and operations to delivery high quality software with speed in a fast pace environment.
– S. degree in computer science or engineering from a leading university.
– Skilled at communicating and collaborating with other members of development teams.
– 5+ years of hands-on software development experience with a good mastering of object-oriented design and programming.
– 5+ years of experience in Microsoft .Net, C#, *******, MVC, WebAPI. Experience in other technology stacks is a plus.
– 3+ years of experience in Microsoft SQL Server including T-SQL, data modelling, concurrency control and transaction, and performance tuning.
– Experience with modern software design architectures such as service-oriented architecture (SOA), micro-services, API-centric design.
– Experience in unit testing, continuous integration (CI) and continuous delivery (CI).
– Any experience in pharmacy, healthcare, HIPPA/HITRUST and security is a plus.
Asembia is committed to Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) and to comply with all Federal, State and local laws that prohibit employment discrimination on the basis of race, color, age, national origin, religion, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, pregnancy, marital status, genetic disposition, disability, veteran’s status or any other classification protected by State/Federal laws.
Job Type: Full-time
3 hours ago – save job
Please review all application instructions before applying to Asembia.
To apply for this job please visit the following URL: http://itjobpro.com/149795 →