PARC Consulting, LLC
SENIOR SOFTWARE ENGINEER
FULL TIME, PERMANENT POSITION
LOCATION: FORT MEADE, MD
**MUST HAVE SECURITY EXPERIENCE TO APPLY: TS/SCI FS POLYGRAPH AND NSA CLEARANCE**
Formulates and defines system scope and objectives for programs. Responsible for program design, coding, testing, debugging, and documentation. Works at the highest technical level of all phases of applications, systems analysis and programming activities, including the installation of enhancements, security features, and analytical tools. Understands the mission function for which the application is designed. Provides guidance and training to less experienced coworkers.
WORK EXPERIENCE AND SKILLS
* Four years in increasingly complex and progressive experience as a Software Engineer in performing systems analysis, development, and implementation of software systems, to include the development and design of application software for proto typing, production, and architecture products.
* REQUIRED TECHNOLOGIES: DISTILLERY, Ruby/RoR
* Six years in increasingly complex and progressive experience as a Software Engineer in the DOD/IC in performing systems analysis, development, and implementation of software systems, to include the development and design of application software for prototyping, production, and architecture products. This experience includes software management, design, development, flow analysis, detailed design data flow diagrams, structure charts, and POLs for each module of the software system.
* Experience in high-level programming languages and software programming to include four years of experience in five of the following specializations;
-UNIX or Windows experience in software development programming languages including C, C++ , Java, Perl, and object oriented development,
-graphical user interfaces
-communications protocols/networks, database development (object oriented or relational)
-Agile or SW Prototype Development
CERTIFICATION AND TRAINING
* A Bachelors degree in an Information Technology related field, such as computer engineering, computer science, math, or physics from an accredited college or university.
* Competitive Base Salary with Uncapped Commission Opportunities
* Health, Dental and Vision Insurance
* Long and Short-Term Disability
* Life Insurance
* Vacation and Holiday Pay
* 401k Retirement Plan
* Referral Program
* Team Building Events
PARC Consulting, LLC. is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, and any other characteristics protected by law.
REFER A FRIEND, REWARD YOURSELF.
WE LOVE SHARING, DONT YOU?
PARC CONSULTINGS REFERRAL PARTNERS UTILIZE PROFESSIONAL CONNECTIONS AND PERSONAL NETWORKS TO INFLUENCE TALENT ACQUISITION RESOURCES.
THESE PARTNERS REFER COLLEAGUES AND CORPORATIONS TO RECEIVE A PERCENTAGE OF ALL CLOSED SALES INITIATED.
To apply for this job please visit the following URL: http://itjobpro.com/103127 →