What you’ll be doing…
If you are curious about new technology and the possibilities it creates, then this job may be perfect for you. As part of the Information Technology team, you will work on new technologies and find ways to meet our customers’ needs and make it easy for them to do business with us on digital channels. You will use your expertise to solve complex problems and find unique solutions. The work you’ll do every single day will make people’s lives, work and play better.
We are looking for a Senior Software Engineer to join the team. The candidateis a resource that team members go to for assistance and guidance on data related matters such as Query design and performance, Database design, Unix scripting, Informatica, Data transformation, Salesforce Data loading. The candidate will also work with other architects and resources in other teams such as Change control, Database Administrators, Unix/Solaris support, File Transport.This role interacts with customers and team members on a daily basis.
What we’re looking for…
You’ll need to have:
– Bachelor’s degree or four or more years of work experience.
– Four or more years of relevant work experience.
Even better if you have:
– Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science/Information Systems.
– Experience inprogramming with Java and J2EE technologies.
– Experience with Oracle Database andPL/SQL(Procedural Language/Structured Query Language) scripting.
– Experience with Spring and Microservices.
– Knowledge of Salesforce Lightning, Apex, Data Objects, etc.
– Experience with Informatica.
– Possess experience with Data Synchronization, Data Connections, Post-Processing.
– Knowledge of Salesforce Dataloader.
– Experience with TOAD.
– Familiar with AWS database platform and Postgress.
– Experience in configuring and installing Oracle DB Development and related technologies.
– Strong knowledge and experience in network technology and telecommunication customer service.
– Knowledge and experience in VPN, Firewall, load-balancing, network security platforms.
– Experience in auditing network security compliance.
When you join Verizon…
You’ll be doing work that matters alongside other talented people, transforming the way people, businesses and things connect with each other. Beyond powering America’s fastest and most reliable network, we’re leading the way in broadband, cloud and security solutions, Internet of Things and innovating in areas such as, video entertainment. Of course, we will offer you great pay and benefits, but we’re about more than that. Verizon is a place where you can craft your own path to greatness. Whether you think in code, words, pictures or numbers, find your future at Verizon.
Equal Employment Opportunity
We’re proud to be an equal opportunity employer- and celebrate our employees’ differences,including race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, and Veteran status. Different makes us better.
To apply for this job please visit itjobpro.com.