Scientific Research Corporation is an advanced information technology engineering company that provides innovative products and services to government and private industry, as well as independent institutions. At the core of our capabilities is a seasoned team of highly skilled engineers and scientists with multidisciplinary backgrounds. This team is challenged daily to provide cutting edge technology solutions to our clients. PRIMARY DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
– Design, modify, develop, and write code implementing C++ and Python based applications
– Conduct testing process through test review and analysis, test witnessing, and certification of software
– Provides inputs for documentation of new or existing programs
– Leverage experience and judgment to plan and accomplish goals
– Architect, design, plan, and execute complex programming assignments
– May mentor junior engineers to accomplish objectives
– Lead full software lifecycle support to include requirements analysis, design, implementation, unit testing as well as integration and test
– Review literature, patents, and current practices relevant to the solution of assigned projects
– Review completion and implementation of technical products Scientific Research Corporation offers a competitive salary, an extensive benefits package and a work environment that encourages excellence. Applicants selected will be subject to a government security investigation and must meet eligibility requirements for access to classified information. Scientific Research Corporation is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer that does not discriminate in employment. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, or national origin, disability or protected veteran status. [*MON *CB] MINIMUM SKILLS & REQUIREMENTS:
– Experience with C++ object-oriented software development in Linux environments is a must
– Experience in the use of STL and/or Boost for C++ DESIRED SKILLS & REQUIREMENTS:
– Experience working with software-defined radio (SDR) development (examples: GnuRadio, REDHAWK, OSSIE) is highly desirable
– Integration experience with Tactical Open Architecture (TOA)
– Scripting experience working with Python
– Experience developing client-server implementations is a plus
– Familiar with the use of middleware in distributed applications
– Demonstrable OO design skills and use of design patterns
– Ability to work in a team environment and follow software engineering practices
– Strong analytical skills
– Familiarity with Software Engineering Life Cycle Models
– Experience with Microsoft Visual Studio, Eclipse and SVN
– Experience with digital signal processing (advanced coursework and/or work experience)
– Experience working with databases and SQL THIS POSITION REQUIRES AN ACTIVE DoD TOP SECRET/SCI CLEARANCE Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Protected Veterans/Disabled
Apply on Company Website
Job ID: *************
Help us improve CareerBuilder by providing feedback about this job: .
For your privacy and protection, when applying to a job online, never give your social security number to a prospective employer, provide credit card or bank account information, or perform any sort of monetary transaction. Learn more.
By applying to a job using CareerBuilder you are agreeing to comply with and be subject to the CareerBuilder Terms and Conditions for use of our website. To use our website, you must agree with the Terms and Conditions and both meet and comply with their provisions.
Scientific Research Corp
Scientific Research Corporation is an advanced engineering company that was founded in 1988 to provide innovative solutions to the U.S. Government, private industry, and international markets. Since its inception, SRC has continued to successfully meet emerging challenges in the marketplace and consistently deliver the highest quality products and technical services to its customers.SRC’s business activities are focused on a broad range of information, communications, intelligence, electronic warfare, simulation, training, and instrumentation systems. With corporate headquarters in Atlanta, Georgia, and engineering offices located across the U.S., SRC is dedicated to a full range of engineering, integration, testing, support, and research and development activities. SRC laboratories and test facilities reflect state-of-the-art technology and mirror both commercial and defense operational environments. Contact Info
– Charleston, SC 29406
View Company Profile
Don’t miss out on new jobs like this
Get the latest jobs delivered to your inbox. Unsubscribe at any time.
Create Job Alert
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Created
Well, this is embarrassing. We are having trouble saving your search. You can try again or come back at a later time.
Maximum Email Alerts
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
To apply for this job please visit the following URL: http://itjobpro.com/156028 →